Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Wow. Between Iris and Ron, it'll be a minor miracle if they don't manage to make the game entirely impossible. Well...or Lands that lack suns of the proper intensity. I prototyped a mythical creature that was immortal, toxic enough that its footsteps killed for weeks and its blood remained lethal for months or years after death, and you added someone whose biggest only appreciable vulnerability in the situation is magic. :P

So the creatures prototyped were:

Hydra, Lucario, Meta Knight, Butterfly, Moth and Superman

What can we add to this?

NO NOT SUPERMAN DAMN YOU

Also I hells of read Homestuck, I just don't like having to pick colors, because I don't want to imply things about aspects, nor edge in on canon character colors.

But that is all of the colors.

Is this taken?

which is not meant to indicate feelings about aspects it's just a color I didn't see anyone using aaaaa.

Also in case it isn't clear, when tim is capslocking his quirk inverts from LOUD to quiet to quiet to LOUD

shepsquared said:
So the creatures prototyped were:
Hydra, Lucario, Meta Knight, Butterfly, Moth and Superman

What can we add to this?
Well, Iris -could- have prototyped Godzilla...it'd have been more destructive...but (if they'd been prototyped true to strength) less thorny a problem in the long run than the hydra.

Aw come on. Give in to your hubris! Join the club of players who used wildly overpowered prototypings (bonus points if the three of us all end up as the Derse dreamers, given our destructive tendencies).

Only the prototypings used on entry count; any prototypings after that only affect your sprite, not the enemies.

Thank you all for making Act 1 fantastic. Now that we're into Act 2, we can hopefully get into quests, and split up what happens a little more evenly. For the time being, I'm going to lay down.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Someone prototyped SUPERMAN. Are you fucking kidding me? Welp, gg, we CANNOT win.

[/QUOTE]
Sure we can. Superman's also got a weakness to magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back