Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Unbridled, didn't I deal damage to the imp even though he parried? Auto-parry gives you a reduction in damage but it can't negate it, unless you manage to roll away all of the damage.

Ione will probably try to help keep monsters off Jasper. If she survives whatever she runs into herself.

Okay, I am pretty sure the minions only get modified by the respective player's prototyping. The minions don't look anything like the ones in te comics.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Okay, I am pretty sure the minions only get modified by the respective player's prototyping. The minions don't look anything like the ones in te comics.

[/QUOTE]
Some of them do. It varies. Some minions have the net prototyping of all the players. Others exhibit perhaps one or two of the prototyping traits.

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]Yeah, that's true. I dunno, it seemed a little more entertaining this way. -_-

[/QUOTE]
I like it so far. More fun with the music and sprites (liking the sprites).

Whoa, Iris got a critical success.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]And the diceroller gave me 1 bonus damage for that.

[/QUOTE]
I think you get to roll d10 rather than d6.

I don't suppose it might invoke this Perk:

• Blinding: On a critical success, the target takes a -5 penalty to Strife for 3 Rounds.

Ah, sorry, that wasn't super clear. I said "After doing what you need to in order to guide Tim into the medium, you suppress another shiver."

I meant to give you leeway to get Tim into the Medium, then fight the imp, so you could post in either thread at your leisure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back