Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

I hear you, Thief! thanks for being a sport.

And keeping me motivated to run this game as well as I can!

Actually, thank all of you for that. I'm really excited to get into the Medium and deal with quests.

I eagerly await learning more about this.

So much so that I've started to read Homestuck.

I'll admit, it doesn't seem very inspiring at first

It's a lot of running around, trying to figure out game and inventory mechanics at first.

Homestuck has been described to me as such:

It's a story about a boy who wants to play a game with his friends. By the time the lesbian vampire chainsaws the alien fish wizard in half, you'll know that I lied.

Okay, I've hit my limit on being awake, y'all.

Shep, thank you for being such a sport. I promise that things will make more sense as we go.

Feel free to keep posting, everyone who is awake. I'll give you your Entry Object and Land tomorrow, after my zoo adventures.

Nah, its just that Jasper has no clue on whats happening, just like me ~30 minutes ago. But I've started reading Homestuck and things are making more sense.

Alright, back from the Zoo. Let's crank out some posts.

By the by, Building up the house to get to the first gate will happen automatically. The house is considered high enough when you hit 40 Build Grist.

Assuming we start with 20 as per the norm I should be able to get high enough. But I want to alchemist stuff first so I won't go JUST yet.

Build Grist and Alchemy Grist are separate in the way I run the game.

You get a certain amount of each kind from each enemy defeated. The Build Grist tallies up rather than being spent. Consider it your (Unspent)/(Total) experience counter.

Oh, by the way.

This:

"You proceed to explain the various actions required before entry, as well as about prototyping, since you know your friend's computer is likely too slow to pull the Walkthrough up swiftly."

Was meant to be Iris posting for Tim the essentials of the Host player process. No whys per se, but the whats.

Um. I'd actually like to bring something up I've been noticing.

I'm guessing that Cirno, Sunder, and shep aren't Homestuck readers, correct?

If you could, please choose a color (that another player isn't already using) for your chat text. It helps distinguish it, and makes it easier to parse you in the iconic style used within Homestuck.

I do read it. *eyeshift* Teal, yellow and blue are taken? I can go with orange unless someone else wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back