Pesterchum [OOC Discussion] [Sburb Beta 0.1.2.]

Wow...the dice roller actually cooperated with what I was trying to do...weird.

Anyway, unless it has some sort of damage reduction, that should be 20 (and a k.o.).

Fair enough. Posted and edited my sheet to account for the new item.

EDIT: Are we able to render items back to their component grist for crafting purposes?

So Isaac's confirmed for Seer of Time, then.

Which means our currently confirmed roles are:

Iris: Sylph of Blood

Ron: Prince of Space

Isaac: Seer of Time

Unconfirmed roles:

Ione: Maid of ???

Jasper: Thief of ???

Tim: Knight of ???

EDIT: Am I an awful person for picturing Isaac's futuresight as being like Dark Souls' player ghosts?

In hindsight, I might should've rolled those one at a time. And maybe used Flighty to make Dodge an Obsessive Interest temporarily.

Also, I just had an idea for a later alchemization: Slick Suit of the Fairy Godfather--This Slick Black Suit just reeks of Gangster-ish Style, for all that it has a pair of diaphanous, iridescent wings coming from its back.

When they meet, Ione's going to be really surprised who she took fashion advice from. *duck*

Edit: Although it's possible to dress Ione in some ridiculous-looking things if their functionality is promoted.

You're assuming she'd be wearing it then. As it stands, she looks more like she did what she did: stole Odin's style. Well, minus that her eyepatch doesn't make her other eye shine like the sun.

Okay...I absolutely love your music choice for Iris' land. Link's Awakening was actually my first Zelda game, and it's still probably my favorite.

I responded by linking the song I thought of immediately upon reading your description of what she saw. :P

And I hope the record/replay function (plus subtitles) on her eyepatch is acceptable. Anyway, off to work. Excited to continue, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back