Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Katakon That's alright. You didn't really have anything to post about until now anyway.

We're about to head to the first dungeon. We'll only be fighting the boss but it will be fully explorable in free roam later. Does anyone want to pick up more Persona now or just continue with the story?

I think the Persona I have will be fine for now.  

Also, I will maybe be able to make another IC post tonight, but it depends on how late I get home from my aunt's, and how much packing I have to do for my camp.  Otherwise, I'm heading out again Sunday morning and won't be back until next Friday at some point.  (I'm on my phone right now)  

Since it looks like we'll be fighting again soon, I guess you'll have to just have Takemi defend a bunch. 

@Veradana Alright, if it comes to it, your character will just be defending the entire time in the battle (aside from times you can get a quick turn in). I'll make sure the boss doesn't target Takemi.

Nothing yet. Just waiting on 3 more IC posts I believe. And just seeing if anyone wants to acquire more Persona before boss time.

I'm okay with one Persona for now. Feels better to let that sit for a little bit before they start leveling up like crazy.

The good thing about the system I set up is that your initial Persona will be viable throughout the whole story thanks in part to no levels and the Rank Promotion which will grant access to better skills as the Persona ranks up. The drawback is that they'll still keep their initial resistances/weaknesses.

@TheForgottenDoll There will be a Demon Negotiation "tutorial" when we enter the dungeon so if you want, I can include a Persona that is compatible with Aina so she can recruit it.

Can anyone have their character suggest the name "Shiro" to the Rabbit Man in their post? If you haven't already figured it out, he's based on the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and he's only referred to as White Rabbit. We're going to be calling this guy "Shiro Usagi".

Well that's much better than what I had in mind. Was going to have Kumiko suggest Ōkunoshima.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ammy Looked it up and saw that it's an insland of rabbits. Doesn't Japan have one for deers or cats too? Anyways, that would probably make a good surname.

@Ammy Looked it up and saw that it's an insland of rabbits. Doesn't Japan have one for deers or cats too? Anyways, that would probably make a good surname.

There's also Fox Village. Japan really loves their animal themed locations.

Ōkunoshima is a personal favorite tourism spot and one I hope to go to in the future just for the fact that it was originally an area largely about producing poisonous gas. So people are really deflective about it. "Didn't you make horrible war weapons here?" "Yes, bunnies tho." Not to mention the mixture of "open range rabbit feeding" and "poison gas museum" makes me giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back