Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Good thing you don't have access to it yet! But if you did, I would make it ineffective against the boss just like Hama and Mudo skills.

EDIT: Oh, and the boss gets to go twice every round.

Okay. I should be able to make a post today. I guess I can introduce the sick mechanic?

@Wandering Hollow Not for this dungeon. This is the tutorial dungeon for now. If you explore it during free roam then there will be a chance to get sick.

Also, did your dad go through with the operation yet and did everything went smoothly?

It'd be difficult to implement a new player character into the plot until the next dungeon anyway.

@TheForgottenDoll I've added Yomotsu-Shikome to the Persona Compendium in the Velvet Room. Refer to that if you need to see information about it.

As a note to everyone heading into the future: recruiting a demon as a Persona automatically registers it in the compendium but any changes to the Persona such as new skills, rank promo, etc. will require your character to go to the Velvet Room in-IC to overwrite the data.

@Wandering Hollow That's great to hear ^^

So I hope you guys aren't too bothered by these long posts I'm making. It's just that it's the tutorial dungeon and the beginning of the story so I'm forced to include all these concepts, making my posts really long. Now that we're in the boss battle, the posts should be fairly short considering you only need to post what you're doing during your turn. Then, the story should progress at a slower pace so posts won't be so lengthy anymore.

Well I have to make a lengthy one any way. Gonna write off Junko's absence as being mentally tired and snapping back just in time for the boss fight. 

Gotcha. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows not to expect lengthy posts throughout the entire RP. I noticed most posts on this site tend to be a paragraph or two at the most.

Last couple of days have been hectic. Post will most definitely be coming tomorrow. Apologies on not being more prompt.

Me too. Still 3 people that needs to post. Tempted to skip their turns. What do?

@Blu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in this for the long run one way or another. If we skipped anyone now it'd just make it more difficult for them to jump back in before the end of the battle. I'll leave it up to your judgment, boss.

@jonamonszx S'all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wait a bit more. Sorry if I seem hasty. I just have bad experiences with RPs dying early on, especially when I put in a lot of work crafting them. But we should be fine if everyone's committed.

I get it. I've had similar experiences. Makes it difficult to really put your heart into making a character and coming up with ideas on how they'd develop over the course of a roleplay. I know that this is the reason why so many people just reuse the same three-to-six characters they've made up and tweak them to fit the setting but that seems so impersonal to me.

Of course the few times I just kinda threw random concepts at the wall without any planning the topic survives to the end of time. I can never go gambling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back