Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Junko may or may not be hundreds of thousands of yen in debt when you return.

No pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
...oh jeez, my mind registered that as "appointment" for some reason and not "operation". Hoping everything goes okay.

Coincidentally, my dad had eye surgery several years ago too. Everything went fine. I believe they're one of the safer types of surgeries.

@Ammy Just for future posts, no one is supposed to have their mask on atm. The mask only appears when you summon your Persona like using an evoker or crushing cards.

@Blu Got it, thanks for pointing that out. Was under the impression they were more like P4's glasses.

Had to have eye surgery about a half decade ago. Very low key procedure, but still unpleasant.

I'll make a post in a bit, guys. Boss battle incoming. Some of you may not make it...

Whew! Monster of a post completed.

@TheForgottenDoll I included Yomotsu-Shikome as the demon you can recruit. It's of the Hermit Arcana. If you don't want to recruit it however, just have it run away.

@TheForgottenDoll Might be misunderstanding your question a bit. Yomotsu-Shikome appeared alongside Pixie for you to attempt to recruit so it's already there. Blu just went ahead and left the result of your negotiation with it vague so that we could start the boss fight and the others wouldn't be restricted in posting until after you rolled.

The two halves collectively grab their heads and begin screaming in pain, bursting into glass just like Akatsuki. From the black smoke comes two entities: a small fairy garbed in blue and a creepy woman whose hair covers her entire body. "Finally free! It feels so good to stretch my wings!" the tiny fairy states. The fairy then notices the group.

It seems Hibiki can acquire new Personas this way. Can his classmates do so too? Well, there is one more demon... After that situation is resolved, the group enters the chateau and into the gigantic foyer where they are greeted by a conscious Sasaki who seems to be speaking to some man with yellow eyes like the shadows. He looks to be around her age.

Well what I'm saying is 1, I got a 3, and 4 when I rolled so I'm glad that Blu rolled for me, and two when I mean which persona, for example Persona 3 version, Persona 4 verison, I dunno which one it is.

Ah, gotcha. My bad.

Going by the art used it looks like the P4 version so I think it'd be best to base it around that. Might be best to ask @Blu directly though.

@TheForgottenDoll Here's the Persona version.

The enemy version will have HP/SP and will show what items it drops when defeated. You can find that info over in the dungeon thread later.

Yomotsu-Shikome:

wTBBlGN.png

Rank 1

Skills

Skewer: Deals 47 Pierce damage to one foe. Cost: 7 HP.

Poisma: Inflicts Poison Status on one foe. Cost: 5 SP.

Mudo: Low chance of instant kill, 1 foe. Cost: 8 SP.

Evil Touch: Inflicts Fear Status on one foe. Cost: 5 SP. (Learns at Rank 2)

Ghastly Wail: Instantly kills foes who are fearful. Cost: 15 SP (Learns at Rank 3)

Resistances

• Slash: --
• Strike: --
• Pierce: Str
• Fire: Wk
• Water: --
• Ice: --
• Electric: --
• Earth: --
• Wind: Wk
• Nuclear: Wk
• Gravity: --
• Light: --
• Darkness: Str

@TheForgottenDoll Yeeeahhh, about that...

Yeah it affects the boss but the boss takes reduced effects from the ailment and it only lasts 3 turns. Otherwise, it'd be a pretty easy boss fight if it keeps taking 10% of damage every turn.

Hmmmm k, and Ghastly Wail can be able to take in effect right? *Flash Back on how Fortune screwed over Strength by inflicting fear onto it*

Good thing you don't have access to it yet! But if you did, I would make it ineffective against the boss just like Hama and Mudo skills.

EDIT: Oh, and the boss gets to go twice every round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back