Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Blu If you use an attack an enemy is weak against while they're defending, does it do double damage or just the regular amount of damage? Also, would you get a second turn out of it?

@Tarquin In that case, the enemy takes the normal damage amount and is not knocked down. You also do not get a second turn out of it.

@Tarquin Just managed to read your post. Remember that the Shadows don't have any resistances/weaknesses. Being hit by a normal-effectiveness attack while defending halves the damage so Seiji only did 19 damage. It's still enough to beat Kazuma.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tarquin Just managed to read your post. Remember that the Shadows don't have any resistances/weaknesses. Being hit by a normal-effectiveness attack while defending halves the damage so Seiji only did 19 damage. It's still enough to beat Kazuma.

Oh. Remind me, where did you mention that?

Some rules for this upcoming battle in case you didn't know:

1. All the shadow students are at half health.

2. They can only attack with their weapons.

3. They have no resistances/weaknesses.

On page 22

Junko now:

shikabane-hime-aka-episode-1-beaten-girl.jpg

I would suggest using Media during the next round of turns but we're about to wrap up this battle soon and everyone's HP will be auto healed.

The true face of Megidolaon (if anyone played SMT IV):

hqdefault.jpg

EDIT: Just realized the face is a link. THE CRIT DREAM CONTINUES!

EDIT 2: R.I.P. Shadow Aina (the massacre that's about to happen...)

EDIT 3: @Wandering Hollow Junko's not even supposed to get a turn this round, remember? xD  Ah well, screw it.

Speaking of wrapping up, I'm reminded of the fact Quiet's still not here. Are we going to pretend Akatsuki was never there, or will you address it in character soon? @Blu

@Tarquin I will actually be addressing it and give insight into what happens when a shadow invades a person's body for too long.

The true face of Megidolaon (if anyone played SMT IV):

EDIT: Just realized the face is a link. THE CRIT DREAM CONTINUES!

EDIT 2: R.I.P. Shadow Aina (the massacre that's about to happen...)

EDIT 3: @Wandering Hollow Junko's not even supposed to get a turn this round, remember? xD  Ah well, screw it.

Oh we're going by game rules? I thought we were going by movie rules. :3

Starting after this battle, Critical Hits will also knock down the target like in the games. I somehow forgot about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back