Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

giphy.gif

Screw this, man, I'm getting outta here!

giphy.gif

Jesus, you guys are getting some amazing rolls O_O

I just realised the comedy of using a Darkness attack to kill a Shadow. Also the thought of using Eiha to exorcise someone made me imagine Junko making this face. 

mag-11-kougyoku_ren-princess-kou_empire-dungeon_capturer-smile-tsundere.jpg

"Ara~ Let's just kill that Shadow with MORE DARKNESS." 

Shadow Takemi didn't take too kindly to Shadow Kumiko's comments I see xD

You know what? I'm gonna allow the shadows to fight each other. I see no reason why they need to be loyal to each other.

I will but make my character defend I have to do homework. If I have spare time I might add in 1 or two.

@jonamonszx Don't worry about post length. I expect battle posts to be short anyways. And if you don't want to explore your mind dungeon anymore, you can stop mentioning it until Kazuma is defeated.

@Blu I've already written that segment so for this post anyway i'm gonna keep it but i might stop for the next one.

@Blu I said I'll do it and I shall. 

Instead of a Pecking Order, I'm just putting in nicknames/roles along with Shadow names. 

Protagonist - The Cool Transfer Student/Silent Nobody

Kumiko Itou - The Adorable Hyperactive Heart/Immature Brat

Hideyoshi Amori - The Hotblooded Paragon/Shortfused Delinquent 

Aina Hasekura - The Shy Pillar/Quiet Freak

Seiji Dejima - The Hardy Wall/Unfortunate Pariah 

Akatsuki Bancroft - The Faithful Maiden/Aimless Fool

Hasegawa Junko - The Protective Big Sister/Chained Burden 

Takemi Hashimoto - The Lively Researcher/Delusional Cultist

Kazuma Yoshiki - The Brave Trier/Lonely Husk

Here you go.

C-C-C-CRITICAAAAL HIIIIIT! Hibiki has joined the Crit Crew!

@jonamonszx Noticed a couple of errors in your post. You should've only hit for 15 damage on Junko. And your stats should show 15 HP left due to Junko's attack earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
C-C-C-CRITICAAAAL HIIIIIT! Hibiki has joined the Crit Crew!

@jonamonszx Noticed a couple of errors in your post. You should've only hit for 15 damage on Junko. And your stats should show 15 HP left due to Junko's attack earlier.

Actually, seeing as Junko is weak to slash damage, and Kazuma has a slash weapon, isn't 30 damage correct? On top of that, he'd get a second attack.

@Tarquin 
giphy.gif

I think your right about that. I noticed that while rechecking Junkos resistances.  I'd probably guard for the second turn anyhow so it all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back