Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Bah, wish we had more colors to choose from for text. Too much overlap. May just go back to changing Kumiko's only.

Shadow Junko: 

82754ba9966856e9c21f0c66531fd5f2.jpg

Regular Junko: 

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Steven: Motherly side

Lapis: Actual feelings

Tape recorder: Hideyoshi

I tried telling Katakon when he was creating his CS that his HP will be too low. All the SP in the world can't save you now.

I guess my tactic now is to have Hibiki defeat Junko and Junko should finish off Seiji.

Any colour(s) that makes the reader have to highlight the text to be able to read it is a bad idea tbh.  

I never got the hype around lots of coloured text.  Maybe because when I first started rping it was on Neopets and you flat out didn't have the space for code in your regular posts.  (also a lot of people complained if they couldn't read your text) 

Personally, it makes it a little easier to tell who's talking when at a glance without constantly writing "Seiji said this, Seiji said that, Seiji scoffed at this etc."

Any colour(s) that makes the reader have to highlight the text to be able to read it is a bad idea tbh.  

I never got the hype around lots of coloured text.  Maybe because when I first started rping it was on Neopets and you flat out didn't have the space for code in your regular posts.  (also a lot of people complained if they couldn't read your text) 

I try to do it every now and again, but for the most part I'm inclined to agree. That last post of mine just looked messy as hell. Either going to severely tone it down or stop using 'em.

Edit: *PTSD flashbacks to Neopets roleplays*

Last edited by a moderator:
For mine its basic. 

Junko and other people's text - Default text

Mother - Blue

Stepfather - Red

Amuro - Light grey

Shadow Junko - Brick red

Personally I use Hex Codes for coloring text. You basically have unlimited choices that way.

Holy shit Hideyoshi got wrecked!

I tried telling Katakon when he was creating his CS that his HP will be too low. All the SP in the world can't save you now.

I guess my tactic now is to have Hibiki defeat Junko and Junko should finish off Seiji.

Well I wasn't expecting a double critical hit in my first fight T_T

I have the worst luck when it comes to dice~

you should probably just go ahead and assume Defense since I won't really have time to write up a decent post until late tonight.  I'd hate to hold this business up. 

Post is about to be done over here. Just checking spelling errors and making sure I didn't get anything wrong damage wise.

@Veradana I'm fine with waiting since you gave me a reason to now. Unless you want me to go ahead and post anyway.

Btw, glad everyone is on the same page of not putting too much importance on accepting your shadow self. That's a P4 thing and I don't want to reuse that theme.

so @Blu since Hideyoshi was beaten will he come back after the battle with 1 HP like the like the rules say? Or will something else happen since's its the first fight?

@Katakon This is a special situation so everyone will return to full health. Any SP usage will persist however.

@Tarquin I would have to write Quiet's character out of the story. Already have an idea of how to do that but I'm giving them a couple more days plus I'll PM them.

@TheForgottenDoll Welcome back.

okay, I'm at home and working on a post; it'll probably be short, since there's not a lot that needs doing. 

EDIT: Yeah, real short.

@Tarquin I think Junko should be taken down next cause she has Media and you can one shot her with Bash. I originally planned on that but decided I could save some HP and take Seiji down instead since he's the strongest hitter on the Shadows' team. But you can go for whoever really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back