Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Ammy I hope the moving process goes smoothly for you. I had to move recently and it sucked (the process but the new house is an upgrade). So glad when it was finally over with.

Just as a recap: we're waiting on a post from Quiet, Tarquin, and jonamonszx.

Hopefully someone will have a healing-focused persona later on cause we'll be needing Salvation and all that.

@Wandering Hollow That's the plan. Additionally, the HQ will actually expand once the cast meets the various Cooperation NPCs.

EDIT: Basically, they'll be building their own network.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blu Thanks. Admittedly it's a pretty big change for a long list of reasons I won't go into. Shouldn't make much of a difference around here but things are going to be exhausting for a bit, haha.

@Blu 
14054361_1142121959178771_6803973671289672449_o.jpg

Ta-daa...

@Blu I said I'll do it and I shall. 

Instead of a Pecking Order, I'm just putting in nicknames/roles along with Shadow names. 

Protagonist - The Cool Transfer Student/Silent Nobody

Kumiko Itou - The Adorable Hyperactive Heart/Immature Brat

Hideyoshi Amori - The Hotblooded Paragon/Shortfused Delinquent 

Aina Hasekura - The Shy Pillar/Quiet Freak

Seiji Dejima - The Hardy Wall/Unfortunate Pariah 

Akatsuki Bancroft - The Faithful Maiden/Aimless Fool

Hasegawa Junko - The Protective Big Sister/Chained Burden 

Takemi Hashimoto - The Lively Researcher/Delusional Cultist

Kazuma Yoshiki - The Brave Trier/Lonely Husk

The protag has to save his friends, by beating the ever loving Christ out of 'em!

Friendship is Magic. 8D

Edit: So since this is shaping up to look like an eight on one battle I'm guessing we won't be getting those fake shadow Persona similar to how the P4 rescue bosses were set up, correct?

@TheForgottenDoll Hehehe...

@Ammy Yeah, that's correct. You can only use your weapon. And your health will be cut in half.

Anyone who wants to get their Persona sooner, let me know so I can defeat your character sooner. Otherwise, you can take the time to really explore your Mind Dungeon.

Sorry it took so long to post. I actually finished the post a little while ago but my internet went out. I really just added on to it after seeing all the new developments that are happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back