Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Katakon It might be better if you hide the two duplicate posts from the previous page and unhide the post on the newest page. I think I might be able to do that. Let me try.

EDIT: I think it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Hideyoshi's ideal reality btw and his reason to "escape". Can't wait to see what the others have.

At new place. Internet is back (though there's this weird issue where avatars won't load in). Post incoming either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: Ah, just saw the notice regarding those. Glad it isn't me.

RPN was running too well so they decided they need to fuck something up for the "authentic" RPN experience.

@Veradana @Wandering Hollow Yeah, they're pretty great. Totally using them to refer to the shadows in the upcoming fight.

I saw an alert that they're moving them to a different file storage system. or something, so they should be back soon 

If you're a fan of extremely self-aware/derisive usage of tropes then it's a fun ride.

From what I heard it has a courtroom-style gameplay kinda like Ace Attorney? Also, it's on Steam so that's great for me.

one description of Dangan Ronpa I heard back when it was new, was that it's a mix of Phoenix Wright and Battle Royal.  It's a fun ride, tbh.  There's an LP of it on Something Awful right now, and some of the people on the forums don't know the story, so I'm reading their speculations and just... upupu, upupupu.  I can't wait until they figure out who the Mastermind is.

Also, I keep thinking about music.  It's not really something that would fit in a game, but this song always makes me think of Persona.

@Veradana Hey, are you in a position to make a post? Just asking to see if I should wait or I can go ahead and start the battle. Also, that song is not half bad and the lyrics definitely reminds me of Persona.

And, man, Quiet hasn't been on since Friday. Hope they're doing alright.

oh. yeah.  Just let me catch up with the reading and I'll write something up right away

sorry, lol. I probably could've gotten one out last night

So our avatars have been restored but most of the images are still missing. I wonder if they're fixing that issue or are we going to have to reupload them.

Seems like they've been breaking something else each time an issue is fixed. Went ahead and uploaded The Moon's image again. Too quick a solution to wait for whatever is going on with the forum.

Everyone may want to go check out the Cooperation page again if you haven't as of late. May need to edit your posts as well. Possibly character sheets too, though Kumiko was alright.

Hmm, I'm finding that there is an issue with the image uploader that I use, imgur, and RPN. So I'd have reupload all the images to a different site. I'm going to hold off doing that for now and hope that the issue will be resolved but I'm doubtful.

I've just been copy-pasting images, but I'll have to make sure the rest of mine are fine after I finish my rp post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back