Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Waiting on @Quiet like:

tumblr_inline_o1mvd6a6sq1rtts0e_540.png

Teasing of course. But Akatsuki needs to Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There!

EDIT: don't snipe post me like last time ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on @Quiet like:

Don't worry man, Akatsuki is gonna wake her ass up soon. Haven't forgotten!

Unfortunately, it's chore day so I'll try my best to deliver the quality you guys deserve in between duties.

But I got y'all covered!

Waiting on @Quiet like:

EDIT: don't snipe post me like last time ;~;

This post... By Izanagi, Philemon and Minato Aristo, I bless this post.

P.S I have half a mind to make another post but I'll wait for @Quiet

My character needs to wake up too.  Sorry if I'm slow with these replies; I write when I can.  (often this gets interrupted by classes, and having other things that need getting done)

@Katakon Noticed two errors in your post.

1. Hibiki never mentions anything about not splitting up. He did later remind everyone to stay within shouting distance but that's after he found the weapon for Seiji.

2. Hibiki already suggested to the group to look for wespons.

I need everyone to have in mind some terrible memories for your characters for after my next post.

@Blu Okay I fixed the second error~ And I couldn't find the first one since it looks like what I wrote was that it was Seiji who suggested to stay together~

@Katakon Is this sentence in particular: "Suddenly the transfer student talked saying useful stuff about not splitting up and he suddenly started to dig in some rubble."

Good God RPN, stop falling apart at the seams. There are not 200+ new replies to this topic.

Holy crap. Quiet posted. RPN is loading in under 5 seconds? What distorted world did I walk into?

Oh, and a note about the latest IC post, once your characters watch the video (you'll see what I mean), they kinda go crazy.

They had been doing something or other involving posts in the background for a while. Was murdering the CPUs for the servers, hence the slow loading.

Glad that it finally ended. Can be a bit more productive around here now.

Holy crap. Quiet posted. RPN is loading in under 5 seconds? What distorted world did I walk into?

The one everybody fell into, obviously. Can't you see the checkerboard sky?

Seriously though, I actually want to apologize for the wait. There was literally so much I had to do the other day, I was getting yanked away from my computer more than a claw machine with infinite quarters.

@Quiet Nah, no need to apologize. Life comes first as always. And it was only one day. It may seem like a long time because we're posting pretty regularly but it's a pretty short wait in the grand scheme of things.

speaking of, I'm actually going to be away this Friday/Saturday for a family thing out of town, won't have any internet (and I don't really like typing replies like this up on my phone) then I'll be gone most if not all of Tuesday, (travelling to see my aunt in the next province over) I'll be able to reply and post at my aunt's place, but not on the way there.  then I'll be gone again from the 28th to the 2nd of September 'cause I have a school camp for my fall wildlife behaviour class.  might not even have phone service. y'all don't need to wait up for me or anything; I can catch up when I'm back and able

whew, the end of this month is busy for me with travelling

If need be, I'll just make a mention or two that your character is following along during the days you're out.

yeah, I figured that would be fine.

Also, I'm writing my next reply and hitting a block.  I didn't really give Takemi a very Tragic Backstory™, and now I'm stuck on what the TVs should show her other than people saying cruel things about her (and her family by proxy). I'm not really sure what to do, but I want to get my reply to y'all before I go to bed.

^ I'm running into a hyper specific version of that with Kumiko in that due to the entire theme her character is based around this is really difficult to write. Debating how exactly I want to handle it.

@Veradana Doesn't really need to be a tragic backstory. Hell, she's into some seriously occult things. I'm guessing not everyone is accepting of that kind of thing. The video shows an increasingly distorted version of events so build on that. Make the memory stranger and more sinister. Remember, I mentioned the memory doesn't even base itself on reality anymore only that your characters won't be able to distinguish the real memory from the false one.

@Kumiko Same things I said above. Build on a fear or something. The video reaches a point where it's basically shoving fake memories into your characters' heads.

Hope that helps, guys.

The purpose of those videos is to break your characters' psyche, making them lose their sanity. I guess I should mention I use the term "memory" as a starting point but you can deviate from that however you like. Plus, this is only for one post so you don't need to make it too elaborate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back