Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Quiet

@Blu

keikaku.jpg

Is this about right?

sorry for posting two big images (that are really just Memeing) on the same page but I really feel as though this reflects our woes of the past few days,

tumblr_o6ya38Ge7Z1uzu32ko1_1280.png

(I dug way back into June/May of my tumblr likes just to find this thing 'cause this site taking so long to load any page reminded me of it)

>Buys brand new sick beast gaming desktop to run No Man's Sky in 16k resolution.

"Game is broken though, won't work on anything."

>Oh well, at least RPN will run faster now that I'm off my toaster.

tumblr_obi4jpE6SK1vcuw31o1_500.gif

The composition of any Persona RP:

60% shitposts

30% dank memes

10% actual RP-related content

EDIT: I'm making a post under the assumption that Junko is already in the geography class @Wandering Hollow

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm typing on my phone right now so it's taking a while. But thanks for a new post to read!

What the shit, RPN? Now I need a reason to edit my posts? Yooooou bastaaards!!!!

EDIT: Goddamn it, I still can't edit my IC post on mobile for some reason. RPN, you drunk son of a bitch. Work, damn you, work!

Yeah, it's just my IC post for some reason.

I have an urge to play a character now that only responds in ellipses. Or loud, unsettling Link-style shouts.

Edit: Mm. So many ideas. Gonna crash for a bit before getting another post on though. G'night for now~

Down the rabbit hole we go~

P.S. 'night Ammy

I'll just point a minor error I saw in each of your posts for continuity sake:

@Katakon It's cloudy during both the Afternoon and Late Afternoon.

@Tarquin Professor Takano was the one who suggested the protag to introduce himself to the class.

This is gonna sound really stupid but.. does anyone have any suggestions for cooperation bonuses? I am so close to being done but for some reason I can't think up any good ideas for the last few bonuses. 

giphy.gif

@jonamonszx

not sure, I just looked at other people's

at y'all else

I'll be working on a reply and hopefully get it to y'all before too much else happens, but I have to go to class right away, so it might not get posted until later in the afternoon. 

@Wandering Hollow I don't want to spoil anything but you'll see soon enough.

@jonamonszx Got a couple of suggestions:

1. If you want something with levels: Improve the chances for characters to escape from battle. In this RP, you need to roll a 12+ to escape successfully. You can incrementally decrease that requirement until you reached "Certain Escape".

2. This is a one off bonus only so no levels to it: Prevents a character from having to sacrifice a Persona when they return to battle once during a dungeon run. I don't know if you remember this mechanic but it's in the "Battles & Dungeon Crawling" spoiler.

@Blu Thank you so much! i was thinking about doing something escape but decided against for dumb reasons. But now I'm definitely going to do it.   Sorry  its taken me so long to post the cooperation. I meant to have it done last night but i ended up hitting a rut.  I hope it didn't cause any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back