Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Heh, just a thought that I popped into my head but, who would you guys choose to voice your characters?

Clearly Seiji deserves to be voiced by the dulcet tones of Morgan Freeman.

But honestly, I don't think I know anyone that suits what I have in mind.

@Blu I had been thinking about that a while ago actually. It's difficult to say as I really don't watch much anime, and the game industry is largely dominated by like three males.

I'll...get back to you on that. Trying to avoid just listing off a Danganronpa or Zero Escape character as a source.

@TheForgottenDoll Yeah that's what I meant. Same with me. I wouldn't know where to start. Just thought some of you might be more knowledgeable about this stuff.

@Tarquin Morgan Freeman is the only correct choice! In all seriousness, my headcanon for Seiji is that he has a rather deep, commanding voice. Not crazy deep but a voice deep enough that no one would think that's his voice considering his looks. It's an elegant sort of deep voice.

@Ammy So you're telling me Kumiko is a mix between Nolan North, Troy Baker, and [insert whoever the third person is]. Awesome! :D

@Blu Johnny Yong Bosch, of course. The ultimate mech pilot. Big O, Code Geass, and Power Rangers.

After looking over her picture a bit more I just can't disassociate her from Sarah Williams. Best known as Jinx from League of Legends and Peacock from Skullgirls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, just a thought that I popped into my head but, who would you guys choose to voice your characters?

David Hayter.

Akatsuki's backstory actually reveals that she served in a private military company somewhere in Zanzibar. That's why she's kept everyone waiting, huh?

In all seriousness though, if this RP were an actual Persona game. I'd probably pick Miyuki Sawashiro (Yuzuki Seo, Touko Fukawa, Jolyne Kujo, Luca from Berserk.) for Akatsuki's Japanese voice. 

English dub, I'm not so certain. Probably Tara Platt (Mitsuru from P3, Temari from Naruto.)

Basically any lady with a voice that can go from zero to one hundred in no time, fits her desire to cut loose for a change.

@Blu I'm not good at voice acting pairings with my character, but for English it would be Kira Buckland who voiced, Edna from Tales of Zestiria, Airy from Bravely Default, and in Devil Survivor 2 Miyako Hotsuin.

@Blu Omg ow ow ow my eyes, my poor eyes.

I don't know anything about voice actresses; like, the only two I can name off the top of my head are Laura Baily and Wendy Li (I think that's her name; she voices Fuuka in P4A)  The only video game voice actors I really know about are Johnny Y. B. Troy Baker, and Yuri Yowenthal.  

I'm going to have to say Hideyoshi's voice in Japanese is Hidenori Takahashi and his English voice is Kaiji Tang~ 

Did a bit of searching and I'm gonna say Japanese VA for the Protag is Yuuichi Nakamura. And English VA is Todd Haberkorn.

And with that, I really do need to go to sleep before I keel over.

@Wandering Hollow You see Wandering, on the themes of RPnation, the Night life one, where everything white turns dark? Yea your format is kind of twisting that around, and making everything white, instead of black, but only on your post.

Tarquin's posts are having the same formatting problem where it shows black on the white theme but it's not as grating on the eyes as white on the black theme (I'm assuming).

I feel bad mentioning that formatting thing now.

@Wandering Hollow I can't actually read the black text on the dark theme unless I highlight it, but that's not as big a deal for me. Just something you may want to be aware of for future roleplays.

In other news, wow browsing jazz remixes at like four AM was a bad idea. Didn't get much sleep.

@Ammy Heeeey! Jazz remixes? If you have any good ones, post them here. We could use some BGM for certain locations.

@Blu Only found one decent track which is a Touhou remix, and honestly more suited for a battle than anything. Feels kind of iffy to just take stuff from games and anime rather than an original work...but I'm fully aware I may just be silly in regards to that.

Admittedly I didn't search very hard. Gonna ask my brother for some recommendations next time I see him as he's usually pretty knowledgeable about this. Will throw what I find up here at some point.

@Ammy No, I understand. I would prefer it if it was something that hadn't been used in another game/anime too. I've been browsing this music type called "Shibuya-kei". Has some potential for BGM music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back