Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Katakon Looks great! Looks like Hideyoshi will be the go too if you want to increase damage output.

@Ammy This update has been all kinds of shit...

That's the thing. It shouldn't be that color with my theme.

"Demon Negotiations" in Katakon's cooperation post is doing the same thing. Just that word though. Guess we can chalk it up to the forum just breaking. I'd search more but I'd rather not die of old age.

@Blu It's effing horrible. I'm trying really, really hard to be optimistic and patient but just like, god damn. It doesn't seem like anything works correctly and we lost a ton of features in the transition. May just start shopping around for another forum if this keeps up. I'm rather amazed the donation bar seems to be increasing given all these problems. Glad I didn't kick money into the summer one while that was still up now.

@TheForgottenDoll *shrug* No idea where most of the stuff is here now. Don't even worry about it, sounds like it's just another bug with the forum itself that'll persist for a bit.

Edit: Ah, unless you meant the themes? Main page of the forum toward the bottom. Think it's in the center on the default scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ammy I hope you recover from your black, and white problems, because of me, and I am really sorry. I guess it's maybe because this is a new account?

@Ammy And the 3 hours it takes to get a post up is just insane. I'd be down to transfer all this to a new forum if these problems persist.

@Tarquin Hmm, how about have bonuses relating to demon fusions and promoting demon ranks along with misc. stuff like hit rate increases?

@TheForgottenDoll Don't apologize, I'm not trying to lynch anyone over such a silly issue. I'm just trying to figure out why it's happening.

But given the fact that this post failed to go through two times before this, I think I'm just gonna minimize my time on this website until the staff fixes...well, everything. I'll focus on the IC thread and some private messages until it loads at a normal speed again, at least.

@Blu If it comes to that then do keep me updated, I'll definitely tag along. Also willing to tolerate RPN's problems if nothing really improves to continue this, but it certainly doesn't motivate me to take part in any others here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheForgottenDoll Can you delete the picture from the original post? Also, replace the picture in your new post with this code:

Code:
[img=http://i.imgur.com/GCYQ9xa.png]

Yes, it's the code for the transparent version of the image. It won't have the weird black background that it does for people who use the normal white theme on the forum.

4 tries? Is it a problem with the stupid forum again? Guess I'm done for the night. Hopefully everyone will get a post in tomorrow so I can post again. 'Night, everyone.

I don't know why they felt the need to update in the first place; what was so bad about the old site.  It's really slow now, and when I was trying to edit my character sheet before I could only do a couple of edits at a time before the site would lock up.  If y'all do move to a different forum I'll definitely follow y'all.  I don't really know about other rping sites though. 

From what I read, they needed to update the site in part because the old version was on the way to breaking. I guess it would have had to have happened eventually, though I can't help but feel annoyed with all this too.

I posted my co-op thingy. Might have kind of borrowed some ideas from other people.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind changing sites if we have to.

I came from Roleplayer Guild and that site is always stable. It might not have all the fancy stuff of this site but:

648129_boston-dynamics.gif

@Wandering Hollow You can find quotes on the Megaten wiki plus just looking on google about the major arcana

@Tarquin I had heard the same thing. Sounds like the tab system in particular was held together with band aids and duct tape.

@Wandering Hollow I got mine primarily from here. Namely the text when hovering over an image of the card. Granted I had to replace a few of them since a couple basically amount to "escapism" which...well, yeah, that's one of the major themes of the roleplay on the whole so it'd kind of apply to everyone. Luckily there's a lot to the interpretations of each arcana so there's plenty to pull from. Went with what tied most strongly into my character's backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back