Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@TheForgottenDoll I was joking. There's no second round. I wouldn't have worked my ass off on those shitty Arcana banner thingies just to throw it away.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blu  Actually now that you mention it what did you you use to make those banners. They look freaking amazing!

@jonamonszx Thanks! I used photoshop. Anyways, they're for your Cooperation posts. You need to do them now but we'll need them when people can start to free roam.

I'm actually going to get started a bit on the IC.

EDIT: Holy crap this site is soooo freakin' slow.

Nah. I learnt how to control my emotions like Brotagonist

giphy.gif

Oh okay, I guess I will just perform arson then, since you still have that heart attack. Hopefully this will slow your heartbeat down.

That is a little unclear. I'm assuming it means "number of hangouts" rather than just two posts. So it would have to be number of times they've just gone out to goof around.

If my understanding is correct, I'm guessing it'd be more apt to say "points" rather than "posts" and have a location to keep track of how far everyone's relationships have progressed. I need to ask Blu about that.

I was out all morning.  I was hoping to see what other people did for their Co-op pages so I could have something to go off of with mine.

I ended up taking Protagonist-chan's as a skeleton. Here's what I have so far, but do keep in mind it hasn't been approved in any way yet.

Rank 1: I am thou... And thou art I... Thou hast forged a new bond... Escape thy fate with thine new strength... Thou hast established the Moon Cooperation...*

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 2: (TRAIT INC. LVL 1)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 3: Unlocks the ability to perform Fusion Spells with Kumiko.*

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 4: (TRAIT INC. LVL 2)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 5: (FLAT BUFF - CONSTANT)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 6(TRAIT INC. LVL 3)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 7: When Kumiko is in the party, allow user to cast one of her Persona's skills using their own. Limited to once per dungeon for each character who has achieved this rank. HP and SP costs are drained from Kumiko, and all passive buffs from equipment and cooperation bonuses are not implemented for this move. (ACTIVE BUFF OR SKILL WITH CHARACTER'S PRESENCE IN GROUP)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 8: (TRAIT INC. LVL 4)

>>

2 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Rank 9: (FLAT BUFF - CONSTANT 2)

>>

3 Posts to next Rank-Up

>>

Max Rank: The strength of heart needed to escape thy descent hast awakened... HP and SP costs when borrowing a move from Kumiko are halved, and all passive bonuses from the user are now applicable.

Assuming this is alright I'm planning on making her rank ten a powerful improvement on her rank seven. Getting to the end of one character's cooperation is likely going to be a challenging task anyway, and going by Protagonist-chan's the payoff can be a bit more as a result.

Just trying to figure out what I want the passive buffs to be. Probably going to improve upon chance of inflicting ailments successfully, but I'm still crunching numbers at this moment.

"Trait increase". Just notations I made in my own words. Might've been more accurate to say "stat increase". Protagonist-chan had four levels of that which increased Persona capacity, and stacked on top of each other. Compare that to ranks five and nine which are their own, standalone upgrades that are only either indirectly related to combat or are outside of stat boosts entirely.

@Ammy So you're saying like a boost in Courage, Wisdom, and um the appearance one, is trait, and the constant trait is basically a stat booster, and a trait boost?

Hey everyone, been busy with my huge ass intro post for the IC. Mostly just vague exposition into the story. You'll start off on April 9th and give an intro for your character if you want but April 10 is when we'll meet up thanks to a certain "email".

Bout to go up in a few. Just need to finish the formatting. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back