Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

KCdn7ze.gif

Thank you so much for accepting my character! I was 90 percent sure i wouldn't get accepted so this was a huge surprise. I can't wait to RP with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
11357387_963054683726569_167815533_n.jpg

Thanks so much for accepting me. This is gonna be a fun ride.

Because I'm OCD, here's a quick reference list for the cast. It's missing who they're played by and their starting Persona, but eh. Not like finding their full profile would be too difficult if greater detail is needed.

[First Year: Age Fifteen]
Kazuma Yoshiki - M - Death (Wheel of Fortune/Moon)
Kumiko Itou - F - Moon (Hermit/Death)

[Second Year: Age Sixteen]
Protagonist-chan - M - Fool (Wild Card)
Seiji Dejima - M - Tower (Hierophant/Emperor)
Aina Hasekura - F - Hermit (Strength/Hanged Man)
Akatsuki "Anne" Bancroft - F - Priestess (Judgement/Devil)

[Third Year: Age Seventeen]
Hideyoshi Amori - M - Star (Sun/Moon)
Hasegawa Junko - F - Hanged Man (Magician/Death)
Takemi Hashimoto - F - Magician (Sun/Star)

So should I leave? I think I've wasted my time here

To be perfectly fair, your character sheet was still missing large portions of info. I'm sorry that you're upset. Were I in your position I certainly would be too. I'm doubtful it's a statement of anything relating to quality, but rather poor timing.

There are always the reserve characters in case someone drops.

Edit: I'll be crashing for now. Cooperation page and such will come tomorrow. G'night all and congrats to the cast.

Hahaha, it's good to see you guys so happy! Anyways, glad we made it through the first round of elimination. The second round will start tomorrow and we'll cut the group in half by the end of the day ^_^

Hahaha, it's good to see you guys so happy! Anyways, glad we made it through the first round of elimination. The second round will start tomorrow and we'll cut the group in half by the end of the day ^_^

48053b6176666c4cd822626a6c8f3647.png

Anyways, glad we made it through the first round of elimination. The second round will start tomorrow and we'll cut the group in half by the end of the day

b11b046613ea006ade18959328558d50.png

The second round will start tomorrow and we'll cut the group in half by the end of the day

The second round will start tomorrow

second round

8d835b82f3fae951577eb48561b8cf73.png

oh fuck

Under the guise of a Persona RP to lure unsuspecting victims in, this RP is actually- *takes off veil* Waifu Wars! (Yes, the IC should start tomorrow! Whoo!)

EDIT: I laughed way too hard @Quiet xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back