Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

@Blu

>Search it in Youtube.

>142 video playlist.

>Three fourths of them are deleted.

Don't ever change, Youtube. /s

This is some pretty chill stuff. Thanks for introducing me to it. Going right into my bookmarks.

By the way, for the sake of curiosity what floor of the school is this geography class located on?

First floor of the science department building. Room 1-D Lecture Hall. Made all the shit up on the spot.

in Japan, students don't move from classroom to classroom for different classes.  They just have one classroom (like Class 2-B) and the teachers are the ones who move around.  

In my defense for my lack of Japanese knowledge, this isn't a homeroom type situation. It's a special class. But all the regular classes are in their homerooms. Whew, covered my tracks.

@Veradana I had assumed that this was an exception since we have a fair mixture of years. It was referred to as "experimental". The class just seems like a good excuse to bring everyone together though given the kind of series this is I'm fully expecting to have Kumiko walk through the door and be in some alternate dimension or sucked into a black hole.

Edit: Beaten to the punch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I took so long to make the first post! Yesterday got kind of crazy so i had to do it today.  I'll make sure to have my cooperation stuff done later today as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Co-Op up, sorta.  I've gotta think if a cool bonus for Max Rank, but that won't be for a while, so I have time.

@TheForgottenDoll It's been a day. I could go on for paragraphs but I'll limit it. Actually preparing to move on Wednesday. Packing a lot of stuff, doing a lot of cleaning. Shouldn't set me back more than a few hours with the roleplay luckily. Trying very hard to fight anxiety at the moment, probably gonna go blow some steam on...well, Steam.

How're you today?

@jonamonszx Bit late, but glad to see you popped up. Was getting worried. It'd be a shame if the only other first year disappeared, haha.

Just want to point out that what we're in is a geography class, not a geology or geometry class. Some people seem to be getting that confused.

@Ammy Sorry about the wait! I'm nearly finshed with the other post to catch up with the others.   Everything just got a tiny bit crazy over on my end but its all claimed down so now i can work on my posts.

@jonamonszx Take your time. We're also waiting on Quiet to post too (not rushing you either).

tumblr_nda9e0Uszx1u0wtwho1_500.gif

Quiet sat here for hours, waiting for the right moment to prove me wrong. Dammit! PLAYED ME LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back