• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"I'm in the t.v world to. We have so much in common." Dan said jokingly. "I'll wait up since you don't have a persona yet. So hurry up."

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Okay. Thanks." Grace replied before hanging up. She turned back to John. "Dan says he's not far from here. This way." Although Dan had been a little vague with directions, the background noise had been enough to give her an idea of where he was.

John nodded her, glove at the ready

'This is definitely interesting. Never did I think I would go to Japan, stumble into an alternate world, become hired to help stop a killer, and get to test out the Tesla proto-r 2 type glove as well as the IED displaced ballistic gauntlet. I really hope it doesn't bust my shoulder and wrist.'

"How much further ahead?"

Grace peered ahead. He should be around somewhere...there. "Right over...there." she announced, picking up her pace. She started to wave at Dan as she approached to get his attention.

"Thanks for waiting." Grace said as she stopped in front of him. She gestured toward John. "Th-This is John, and he wants to help us. Sorry for not telling you he was coming."

Raika looked at grace and john and smiled " hi, I am raika nice to meet you" she said politely. " I am and put these on to see in the fog" he gave grace glasses that looks similar tk the one ahw is wear and gave john yellow glasses.

John looked at him, a look of, 'are you kidding me?' as he held out the very intricate glove. "This, this can kill you if I touch you. I don't have to punch, you even, I just have to touch you and you are dead. That answer it?"

Dan looked away from John and began walking where Rei was. "Yep. Your not gonna be strong relying on that glove of yours."

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

John laughed, "Brains over brawn. Out think an enemy that can't think. From the sound of it we're facing monsters who aren't gonna be using their heads fairly often so I got an advantage there. I'm not a persona user so I have to make up for it. Also, word of advice, do not shake hands with Grace after she turns that glove on, 30 million volts tends to kill someone rather... quickly." (http://www.amazon.com/Terminator-000-Stun-Gun-Flashlight/dp/B0080TG4QW, using double the power on that before ANYONE says that is impossible.)

Grace had to look away at that, slightly disheartened that Dan didn't remember. She had been with him the first time he had come here. "It's not mine." she responded, hiding her disappointment.

Dan then slapped his head. And grabbed Grace by the shoulders. "Oh yea you were with me with that one time. Sorry my memories getting hazy a little Grace."

John nodded, "Yeah, but I learn fast and this is just as weird as the times I went demon hunting in the bible belt of America. Way I see it a monster is a monster."

Dan let go of Grace and looked at John. "These aren't just monsters. They are reflections of human beings in the human world. Don't think demon hunting puts you at a higher level than the rest of us."

Raika blankly stared ahead ' a human's heart....shadows....' she sighed ' mine was to stop lying to myself and other and just be me....' she smiled a little ' maybe this world isnt as bad as it seems.....'

John smiled as he looks as his glove, "Not a higher level, but maybe with this baby I can at the very least do some damage until I break my arm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back