• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

" its my first time here....and I was excited...." "don't worry I know where that girl rei is...I can feel her presence..."

Dan finally arrived in the t.v world and put on his glasses and took out his hammer. "Time to beat some shadows." Dan went around destroying small shadows.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Alright well I still feel like we should wait for the others to arrive" Yukaze said to Raika. He knew they could take out the weak shadows easily but he didn't want to go in without some plan.

"Look at you thinking it's always a good thing not to go in headstrong" a voice said inside of his head laughing. Yukaze rubbed his head,"shut up, is there a mute button with you" he muttered to himself.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"To go into the TV or to not go into the TV...that is the question..." Adara said as she lied down on her bed kicking her feet up into the air and basically just plain out wasting her time. She honestly didn't want to risk going in the TV world for a stranger...just how selfish was that?

Ok so maybe she did seem a little familiar but no matter how hard she tried to think she just couldn't grasp on why? Maybe she just happened to pass by her one day. Yeah that's got to be it.

Yukaze looked up, "doesn't look like will have to wait long" Yukaze said as he saw Dan. "Hey Dan glad to see you" he said waving him over.

Raika stared at yukaze and then at dan " hi! I am raika!" She said with a smile. " shall we get going or are we waiting for more people?" Chirpy asked.

"What's the plan Dan" Yukaze looked from Raika to Dan wondering what they were gonna do for now.

"Well it would be a good idea to start searching for that girl now. Let's split up to look so we can cover more ground. Chirpy and me will go west while Yukaze and Raika go east. Is that alright."

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Cyrus got into the T.V. world and scanned the area looking for anyone else he knew he put on the glasses he got from Chirpy and noticed Dan, Yukaze and, Raika "Chirpy and me will go west while Yukaze and Raika go east." Cyrus heard this while he was walking up so then he decided to yell, "Well then i'm going north"

Yukaze nodded and he suddenly heard the voice of Cyrus he looked over. "Alright sounds like a plan, let's go find this girl" Yukaze said ready to go look for her.

Chirpy sighed " I csn feel her presence...it's one of my abilities...lets just get going..." " hey can I get a ride? Please" chirpy nodded " yay!" Raika got on chirpy's back. Chirpy flapped his wings and took off in the direction rei raika's friend was in ' dont worry rei me and my friends are coming for ya..'

There simply weren't enough words that she could use to thank John, so Grace settled for a smile. "Yeah, I should be getting home." she hesitated for a moment, her blush intensifying even more if that was possible. "I-If you have a phone...do you mind if I get your number...?"

John nodded smiling. "Yeah sure. I just hope there's still time for me to try out this midnight channel rumor." He said as he exchanged info with her.

Grace barely managed to keep herself from showing surprise. Of course he would have heard about it sooner or later. "Maybe." she responded a little too quickly, closing her phone. "Alright, I better get going now. ...bye."

(Where everyone go?)

John nodded as he went back to his house before midnight and looked to his unplugged TV as it sprung to life. He watched the very odd low-budget-esque show and sat there dumbfounded. He decided to call up Grace, "Well.. That was....Something I guess? Alright then." He said on the phone. "Did...did you see that too? Was it just me or was that like a really low budget home movie?"

Cyrus walked after Raika and Chirpy, I guess Adara isn't going to be in this fight. he stretched a bit and continued to walk.

Grace bit her lip nervously as she watched the midnight channel. So someone had been kidnapped again...her phone ringing made her jump in surprise. She looked down at it, noting it was John's number, and answered it.

"Yeah, I saw it." she responded.

Rei's Shadow walk around the real Rei. "Hmm...they're taking a bit too long..." She said and stopped in front of the still bound Rei. She slowly raised one hand and started to reach for Rei's throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back