• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"Chirpy huh weird name like a bird, I'm making homemade chicken ramen" she said happily she walked Raika over to the kitchen.

Yukaze just smiled and sat down on the couch next to chirpy remembering that the midnight channel isn't far away.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

As they began to walk home, Adara yawned. "I'll admit, today was actually fun." she said matter-of-factly. And it was...besides the fact that the whole Oakley thing had crushed her on so many levels...actually she wasn't going to think about that right now. It would be rude. She'd probably be thinking about it once she was alone at home but for now...just enjoy this.

Yukaze shook his head, "No she doesn't luckily she doesn't have a tv in her room" he said to chirpy somewhat relieved.

" that's good..." chirpy said as she stared at the ceiling. Raika hummed and cooked with kotori " sorry for leaving with out saying anything....I had to dk something important in the morning.."

"It's fine I understand you guys are busy" kotori said happily while sitting the noodles. "But I must admit it does get lonely sometimes" kotori added with a little sadness

Raika saddened a little " hey how about tomorrow I take you to the amusement park? I can make it up for today. Sounds good?"

Cyrus smiled,"I enjoyed today as well, Today was very nice you know totally ignoring the fact that gravity was not on my side today." He really enjoyed the day because to him it was like the first time he had a day out but he had to keep reminding himself, Not a date, Not a date, Not a date, Not a date......

Adara laughed childishly. "Yeah~ but I'm sure if you go to the amusement park more often you'll get used to it! And then you may even start to really enjoy it!"

"Sure I don't think I've been to one sense Yuki was in middle school and...., thanks Raika" she said happily trying to dodge something.

Cyrus smirked, "Yeah that's if it doesn't kill me first." He chuckled a bit,"Which house is yours again?"

"Oh...umm.." Adara scanned the neighborhood and pointed. "Oh that one over there!" she looked over at Cyrus. "So you can go on home if you want or you can walk me all the way~"

" hehe " dinner was ready " you sit down ill go and get yukaze and chirpy"

She went of to get the. The two were quiet and was just stsring at the tv intently " food is ready"

"I don't see the Harm in talking to you a little longer." Cyrus replied with a smile. Not a date, Not a date, Not a date, Not a date.....

"Alright~~" she smiled as she kept on walking, hugging on to her squid tightly. Man it was really cute and soft~!

"Well I've always been a fan of well...yeah" she giggled. "Octupi, squids...that kind of stuff...oh and then slenderman...see they all have this one thing in common" she stopped right there though at realization of what she was saying. Nobody needed to know what kind of awkward things she watches to laugh to at. Plus, her being the otaku she was...and well them being in Japan- yeah she couldn't. Anime was frowned upon by the norms of society and...she just couldn't bare to risk being the weird one. "Yeah...squids are cool." she said blandly. Now that she thought about it, even her shadow had them...that made her giggle.

They were near the door now and Adara was just giggling all over the place, "Alright Giggles look at you all midnight high. Lets get you home."

They finally made it to the house and Adara turned around to say goodbye when the door front door burst open revealing a spastic looking brunette woman looking like she was about to cry. When she saw the two of them she stood there frozen for a bit...finally able to regain her voice the woman only said one thing.

"That's not the police..." she said, looking over Cyrus.

Adara couldn't help but to let out a nervous laugh.

"H-Hi mother..."

Cyrus smiled,"Hello and Nice to meet you Ms. Haus, My Name is Cyrus I am one of Adara's friends . Oakley and Hank had other plans come up at the last moment so i had to fill in. Do not worry I am actually with the military." he pulled out a small badge looking thing and saluted, "I am 1st Lieutenant Quinton at your Service."

"Alright thank you Raika" kotori said smiling. She sat down at the table.

Yukaze nodded "sweet come on Chirpy", he said motioning him to the table.

Chirpy looked at yukaze and nodded and went over and sat down at the table. Raika did the same and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back