• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Cyrus thought about it for a moment and came up with an idea, "I can make you a device that you can use to contact me anytime you need too, I need the supplies from my house though."

Yukaze heard someone knocking at the door,"who could it be at this hour" Yukaze said suspicious. He walked over and before opening the door asked "who is it" to whoever was outside.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Cyrus nodded eating another Pizza roll, "Yep It's one of the things my uncle taught me so when we're done here I can Build it and Give it to you tomorrow or today to be exact."

" it's your princess! Open up ! Its almost midnight! " raika said energetically and then blushed a little at what she said ' yup...today's adrenaline really got the better of me...' chirpy chuckled.

"mm!" Adara nodded as she ate some more. "You don't have to do all that today since its so late..just take your time and give it to me when you can. There's really no rush~"

Yukaze was suprised to have heard that and turned a little red. Kotori heard it while she was cooking "oooo is that Raika open the door for your princess yuki" she giggled as she went back to cooking.

"Shut up" Yukaze said embarrassed. He opened the door seeing Raika then saw chirpy "come on in" he said to the two.

Cyrus shook his head, "It's fine like I said,I don't sleep and i'm usually reading a book So I can work on work on it. If you meet me at the riverbank I can you the device."

"Do you even sleep at all?" Adara asked. She didn't have the least bit of trouble when it came to sleeping so people with insomnia and the like never ceased to baffle her and leave her wondering just HOW they couldn't ever sleep. Was it like her anxiety? Typically the only times when she couldn't sleep were when she was in the midst of some type of moderate anxiety attack. So was that how insomniacs felt? It was just sort of foreign to her, the whole restlessness.

Grace kept her gaze on the slowly moving river, unable to look at him with her red face. To her mortification, she felt happy tears starting to build up in the corners of her eyes. She quickly wiped them away. "S-Sorry." she apologized quickly. "And...if there's anything you need help with, just ask. It's the least I can do."

With that said, her gaze shifted over to the watch on her wrist. Her eyes widened at the time. It was almost midnight, which meant the midnight channel would be coming on soon. She hesitated, reluctant to leave his secure embrace. But she needed to watch the midnight channel...or did she? It wasn't like she could help anyway since she didn't have a persona...but at the same time it sounded so selfish to use that as an excuse.

"I haven't slept in a long time." Cyrus responded, "I mean sure I can rest and all but sleeping just has not been possible for me in a while."

"Can one actually survive that?" She asked, baffled and thoroughly curious. "I mean, I may be wrong but isn't sleeping kinda a necessity for staying alive?"

Yukaze was again surprised Raika seemed to be different today more giddy. But still he wasn't gonna complain, he hugged her back "welcome home" he said chuckling.

Kotori ran over observing the two, "awe isn't that cute" she giggled she pushed Yukaze and Raika apart. "Now move away Yuki, Raika's mine" she said and hugged her tightly laughing.

Raika laughed and hugged kotori " I am home" she said with a smile. Chirpy smiled at the them and waited for the midnight channel to start.

Cyrus nodded,"I'm living proof right here. Sleeping is essential but i am still able to mimic that by staying at a rested state but i can not actually Sleep."

"Wha..?" Adara shook her head. "Ok that's all far much for me to be able to ever comprehend." she said, raising her hands up in defeat. "Alright...well...as long as you're not dying." she said as she finished off her pizza rolls.

Kotori nodded then looked over towards the couch. "Um who is that" she said curious talking about chirpy. Yukaze said quickly, "oh it's one of Raika's friends his names chirpy".

Cyrus chuckled, "Yeah I won't be dying anytime soon" He finished of his Pizza Rolls, "Well we better be getting home now."

Chirpy looked at kotori and smiled " hi I am chirpy nice to meet you" " hey kotori what are you making? I wanna help" raika said to her.

"Huh..yeah I guess it is late, isn't it?" she said as she looked around, many people leaving the park. Slowly she stood up and hugged onto her squid.

"Ok.." she gave a small nod. "We can go.."

Dan finished up his training and noticed it was still afternoon. "Whew! Four hours until the midnight channel. I'm getting excited!"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back