• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Cyrus smiled, "Don't worry it's helping it was just a little surprising that's all." He looked over to Raika, "Um my phone number is (insert Number here)"

Raika smiled and typed in cyrus' s number. She then looked at adara " tell me your number when you get one"

"Will do!" Adara smiled with her eyes. She turned her attention back to Cyrus. "That bad?"

--

"Dammit!" Oakley sighed heavily as he reached his car and sat inside. He checked the time...it was growing midnight. Close to that rumored midnight channel. But what did it all mean? Oakley couldnt figure it out no many how many all nighters and extra time and energy he'd put into researching it. He just couldn't grasp even a hint on what was going on there.

He pulled out his wallet and opened it up to reveal a picture of a pale and thin beauty, smiling childishly. "Aida...you always had a strange knowledge on these kind of things. Why aren't you here to help me...? What happened with you...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan went back to his dojo room after Yukaze and kept on training. He trained in hand to hand and with weaponry. Mostly his hammer and some projectiles. I still wonder who's causing all of this. Is it even a person who's doing this. Maybe today i'll find out.

Raika looked at the time " hey we should head home...it's almost midnight....and by the way....you know that tv world I was in last night...what was that?" She asked.

Adara remembered that the whole mid night thing still existed and she slowly removed the ice from Cyrus's cheek. "I..." she faltered. "The TV world? Chirpy can explain that to you." she said dully. Honestly, she wasn't feeling up for any shadow hunting of life saving today...but she was obligated to, wasn't she?

(VERY BIG LIGHTNING BOLTS XO)

Cyrus got up and stretched a bit, "So I guess its time to go home?"

Raika gotbup and stretched as well " yup...I should go and ger chirpy and officer hank..." she smiled at adara and cyrus " see ya guys tomorrow. She walked of towards the photobooth. When she got there she saw the most adorable thing ever. She snikcered and took a picture of the two boys sleeping.

Adara was reluctant. She didn't want to get up. She didn't want to go into the TV room. She didn't want this nice little day to end. But finally she bit her lip and stood up as well, looking down at the ground.

Raika was teying to decide on what to do. Chirpy fell asleep next to hank and omg it was so adorable!!! ' what to do...what to do....'

"You know if you don't want it to end we can try the Carnival games for a bit." Cyrus suggested

"Yeah I don't mind hanging out here for a while longer." Cyrus said smiling. "So what do you want to check out first?"

Raika looked at hank and chirpy. She took one more picture and decided to walk the two up at the same time. She put a hand on one their shoulders and shook them. Chirpy started to walk up.

"Um..." Adara thought. "What kind of games are here? Lets just pick a random one."

--

Hank groaned...not ready to wake up.

Raika giggled and continued to shake the two " wake up~of-fi-cer~" " chirpy opened his eyes "oh...raika...." he yawned not understanding the situation. " is it time to go?"

Cyrus looked though all the carnival games and he found a classic dunk the clown game, how was actually making fun of him at the moment, "I think we found the game were gonna play first.

Adara froze as she saw the clown. "D-DUNK THAT DAMN THIING!" She yelled as she pointed over at the clown. "That thing is fucking terrifying! It deserves to drown!!!"

__Free_Avvie_SST___by_Hitswi.gif

Hank groaned and opened his eyes finally. "whan...?" he asked, obviously not awake.

Raika smiled at chiroy and nodded. She then looked at hank " you 'two' fell asleep" she snickered " and your boss left..."

Cyrus chuckled, "Yep he is going down." Cyrus walked up and paid for his three shots

1.Miss, "Come on you throw my grandma....and shes dead.

2.Miss, "Hey Tan Frankenstein i thought you had better aim then that."

Cyrus was just Annoyed now he took the last ball and he just stared at the target. The clown laughed and made another remark, "Yohoo Mr Tan Frankenstein? you froze up there i think you need some.....

His Remark was stopped by the splashing of water, "Sheesh i thought he would never shut up." Cyrus said smiling again.

"HA!!!!" Adara declared loudly as she watched the clown fall into the water, a highly entertained and slightly sadistic smile over her face.

__Free_Avvie_SST___by_Hitswi.gif

"Uh-huh..." Hank said sleepily at first...but after those words sank in he jumped up- now fully awake. "What time is it!? My boss left me!?" he asked, spastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back