• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Cyrus just ignored the comment, "What are you doing here Stalker?" he turned over to Raika, "Yeah i'd say we had allot of fun right Adara?"

And all that just happened was so behind her right now. She pointed accusingly at the cop who was trying to not curse loudly from the kick from Raika. "GO HOME!" She yelled, flustered and slightly ticked off for...she didn't have a reason to be.

Oakley was surprised by that comment. "YOU want ME to GO HOME!?" He asked, giddy and acting like this was the best shit he could of ever heard.

Adara just sighed in defeat (what did she even really do though) and crossed her arms. "Y-you don't have to..god! you're a grown man! Do what you want!"

"So...I can go home?" he asked.

Raika kicked his other leg which indicated that he should go home " yeah...you should go home...i mean you have better things to do...right?" she said with a smile

Oakley looked over at the both of them. He looked over at Raika- and to Cyrus- then back to Raika and to Cyrus again. Finally he took a deep breath and admitted what he should.

"Nah...plus I just ordered food here." he said as he got comfortable in his seat again.

"Idiot..." Adara mumbled, still flustered and having to look away.

' i should have splash this idiot with water....' she looked at adara and cyrus " where are you guys sitting?"

Cyrus shook his head, "I'm not gonna sit gravity is not in my favor today. Im gonna go up and Order some food, You coming Adara?"

Adara was about to nod when Oakley stood up. "Nononononono I don't think so!" he said as he walked over to the two of them. His hand gently on her back, Oakley smiled down at Adara. "Me and Cyrus are going to have a man to man talk~ so if you'd just be a cute little doll and sit over there with Raika and talking about...tampons...and L'Oréal products...and genetics...and stuff." he shook his head and gave Adara (whom was now completely red and broken- a stuttery, spastic mess) a light push towards Raika.

He then looked over at Cyrus and smile. "Shall we go get our food~? ♥ " he asked, all of this sounding like a big joke to him.

Raika looked at adara " want me to go and punch him?" she asked as she was itching to do just that " or should i kick him where the sun doesn't sunshine...hmm....so many options..." she said to her

Cyrus was very annoyed by this point, "You know the more you talk you make things worse right?"

Adara shook her head frantically. "N-no don't do that!! It's my fault for getting like this because of the stupid crush I have on him!!" she burst out, red faced and hot- scolding herself for freezing up like she did.

strawberry_jelly_by_angelishi-d2xptis.gif

"Yeah well you know what?" Oakley said as he walked towards the front counter. "I'D love to know what you both did cuz she still seems completely infatuated with me...which honestly still gives me the creeps. I thought you were going to sweep her off her feet. Shouldn't be too hard to get her to stop looking at an old man like me."

Cyrus was just done with him, "Ok for one stop with the complements your too nice ever realize that? second quit stalking us because it's getting really annoying. Third i was close but i could never make the final move. and you being here doesn't fix anything.....unless........" Cyrus was strategically creating a plan in his mind, "That could work."

"Wh-what?" Adara asked in surprise, blinking. "N-no...what gave you that idea?" she shook her head. "I like the idiot over there in the fur suit.." she said shamefully and with good reason to be.

"What? You got a plan!?" Oakley asked, grabbing Cyrus by the shoulders (and he's tall too so he's got this! 8D/shot) "What's your idea boy? Come on, let this old man hear it!"

" well i asked you back at Junes and you acted all flustered and stuff...and i thought it was toward cyrus..." Raika explained " love is a weird thing" she added

"It really is..." Adara sighed. "I didn't mean to like him...just...augh!" she groaned in frustration as she buried her head in her arms.

wait_what_meme_rage_face-s400x348-425180-580.jpg
"P...punch you?" Oakley asked- his smile instantly going from eager to...well, nonexistent.

(( well gotta sleep night!))

---------------

Raika smiled and patted her back " why do you you like him?" she asked " you dont have to answer if you dont want to" she added

Oakley wasn't sure whether or not he should do this. He thought over it...and thought of poor Cyrus's situation. After a minute he sighed and walked over to pick up his mascot bobble head mask- so nobody would possibly see his face. He was a cop after all. You know, little kid's role models, fighters of justice and things like ...abuse.

And with that, deciding to go with it..so he could help out Cyrus in his time of need- went with it.

He made that mistake.

POW!

Hard- loud and not very friendly: Oakley sent a strong punch across Cyrus's face, landing him on the ground. Everybody went silent and stared and of course, Raika and Adara were no exceptions to this.

"C-CYRUS!!!!" Adara ran over to him, nearly tripping twice in the process as she scrambled over to his side. "Oh my god! Are you ok!?" she yelled as she felt at his cheek. "H-holy shit! You're swollen bad!"

what was happening? She saw it- she didn't miss that arm reaching down and punching Cyrus. And they were just so cool a minute ago.

All respect had crumbled.

Fury welled up inside.

Mistrust and sadness.

Despair.

She whipped her head over to mascot Oakley. "WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"YOU'RE A COP! AND YET YOU'RE PUNCHING ON BOYS NOT EVEN HALF YOUR AGE!"

"GOOD GUY! A COP! TELLING ME I DON'T DESERVE ABUSE! YOU ASSHOLE!"

"YOU'RE JUST A PIG! YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL GUY!"

"YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ANY OF MY FATHER FIGURES! YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN MY DAD!"

"LAYING YOUR HADS ON OTHER PEOPLE- GOOD PEOPLE! AND YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO EVEN SHOW YOUR GODDAMN FACE!"

Red faced and furious, she wanted to be able to harm Oakley ...but Cyrus came first. Oakley, whom was speechless and at a loss for words- realized how quickly he just screwed up.

"GO! DON'T EVER COME OVER AGAIN! I-I'LL MAKE A RESTRAINING ORDER!!"

"Ad-"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

And Oakley did..he backed away...slowly, nearly paralyzed. Shocked and trembling with guilt. And eventually, he left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus got up and fixed his jaw a little, "Man that was one hell of a punch." He should have let me explain though i'll talk to him tomorrow. He fixed his shoulders as well as his slouch and stood back up too full height, "Hey Adara. Sorry bought that."

"A-Are you ok!?" Adara asked, looking devastated- crushed- ashamed. But instead of necessarily at Oakley it appeared pained as in..she was blaming herself.

"I-I'm sorry...so sorry! I got you into this! Because I put my trust in a stupid male! I even put my guard down!" she couldn't hold back the tears now and she began to sob to no apparent end- apologizing time and time and time again.

Cyrus turned to Adara, "I'm fine." He really was. A few fumbles in his plan but it could still be fixed, "I-I'm sorry...so sorry! I got you into this! Because I put my trust in a stupid male! I even put my guard down!" Cyrus shook his head, "Ok Adara i need to say this now or i will be cursed for the rest of my days." Cyrus took a deep breath using his right hand which was in his pocket he dialed Oakley's number because he knew he would pick up, "It's never your fault you need to stop blaming yourself this only happened because i spoke without thinking correctly. He's the cop assigned to your family. And Technically i'm Military Personal So he had all the right to hit me. He was protecting you. because i picked the wrong words. I'm sorry but you can't always take the blame this time it's my fault."

Dan and Yukaze's attack hit the shadow with a great force and killed it. "Good job Yukaze but I totally got that last kill." Dan said jokingly.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

" A job well done too Dan I don't know though I'm pretty sure my attack connected first" Yukaze said grinning jokingly.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back