• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Dan looked around for a moment and saw an exit. "Hey I found an exit let's go." He jumped through the television ands ended up home and waited for Yukaze.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Yukaze followed behind him and jumped through the tv. He landed in Dans house again and wasn't sure of the time but was starting to feel tired after today, "hey thanks Dan for everything you helped me with today" Yukaze said happily.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"It's no problem dude. Whenever you need training come on over and Bud could train you." Dan started to walk to the door with Yukaze and opened it for him. "I'll see you later man. Stay safe."

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Thanks see you later" Dan he walked out of the house and waved bye to Dan. Yukaze walked down the side walk to his house, he passed by the riverbank and saw a familiar girl a guys arm around her. Yukaze smiled and kept walking, "even with these kidnappings going on people are still able to live normal life's" for some reason that gave Yukaze some hope for what has yet to come. He arrived home shortly after that and as he entered the house everyone was gone now even the unconscious girl. "Oh well at least she got better" Yukaze said and rested on the couch.

As he did something suddenly flew at him from behind and wrapped there arms around him, "you were gone forever Yuki and everyone else left me alone" kotori's voice filled his ear.

He smiled and turned to face her, "I'm sorry I was just busy today I didn't mean to leave you alone" Yukaze said patting her head trying to be comforting. Kotori smiled happy again, "now would you mind making me food I haven't eaten at all today and I'm starving" Yukaze pleaded.

Kotori laughed "sure Yuki....oh by the way that one girl said thanks for everything" kotori said as she made dinner.

Yukaze nodded happy he could help but right now he could only really think about food.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Raika's eyes widen when oakly punch cyrus 'what the heck?!?!? Is that cop an idiot?!?!......yeah let's not answet that...' she watched the scence and dighed 'I should separate them...' she got up grabbed the cop by the collar and dragged him outside the tent where she was planning on talking to him. Once she gets outside she starts yelling at him "you.....what the hell?!?!? Dont go around hitting my friends you idiotic cop!!!" She said angrily.

Adara looked over at him, listened to him say all this through clenched teeth and for his sake she tried to wipe at his eyes. "Cy-cyrus...." she mumbled as she hugged him. "I-i'm sorry...I-I should've picked my words carefully. I'm not going to stop trusting you, you know..." she said softly through sniffles. "A-after all that's happened, I won't let that happen so easily...cuz I wouldn't know what to do with myself then...so you don't have to make excuses on Oakley's behalf. It's ok...I know you're just being nice..."

taigacraiplz.gif

Oakley had quickly removed his costume after that (he lied the whole time...he had clothes under that) ...not only was it just a weird costume that he used to scare children but now it was also vile garbage...he couldn't even look at it anymore without being consumed with regret. He knew he would never let this one go...but that summed up everything about Adara now.

Daddy issues. And a bad case of them too.

He heard his phone ring. Reluctant, he took it out to already discover it was Cyrus's number (he's quick to look up numbers and register them in his phone) "What the hell does he want..?" he asked, not even wanting to answer the phone. And, for once in a long time, he actually let the call hit straight to voicemail.

He tried to act like he didn't care but that face of total distrust, disbelief and self-harming agony was so apparent in her face when she looked up at him. She just tried to facade it in anger, and boy how those words actually manage to cut through.

"Guess I'll be drinking on this one..." he mumbles to no one but himself.

Raika looked at him ' so he had clothes underneath....now I feel bad for splashing him with water....' she geard him mumble something about drinking and sighed ' drinking away your problems huh...' " oi why did you punch cyrus?"

Cyrus smiled, "I might be Nice but it's still the truth, I pushed his buttons to that limit, so I got what I deserved."

"That gives him no reason to put his hands on you though." she said as she looked up. "Come on...lets get out of this place and let me take a look at your face..." she said as she made an attempt to drag him out.

taigacraiplz.gif

What was he supposed to say? I did it because the kid told me to? Yeah, some cop he was. Oakley just gave a lifeless shrug.

" I dont by it...sure your weird and creepy...but you seem like the type that would punch someone for no reason...."

"We can just go back outside...we'll go over to the merry go round. It's not really busy but there's nice music that plays from in and it has plenty of light so I can get a look at your face...where he punched you." she said the last part rather darkly but she quickly shook her head and began to drag him towards the ferris wheel.

taigacraiplz.gif

"Well..." Oakley said. "Maybe your opinion of me was wrong."

"No don't worry! We're not riding it!" she said, smiling. "I just need a place where there's a light. I saw it earlier and there's a bench right next to it. We'll just be sitting there~" she said as she continued to drag him along..or attempting such.

taigacraiplz.gif

"You can't just think something cuz you talked to a guy all day honey. If you want to be a detective you'll have to remember that one. There's a little reality check for ya'."

Adara sat down beside him and focused her full attention on him. She felt over at his swollen cheek. "Does it hurt?" she asked, her voice dripping in worry.

taigacraiplz.gif

"Well then good. You're smarter than that." he turned around and began to walk away again.

Raika sighed and walked back into the tent and asked for some ice. She got it then walked over to cyrus and handed it to him.

Adara smiled at Raika and took the eyes from her as she pressed it into Cyrus's cheek. "Sorry...it's cold. Just bear with it."

"I'm sorry!" She said as she used her free hand to hold on his arm when she saw him jump. "I know it's really cold...but it should help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back