• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Adara nodded and offered a childish smile. "Ok!" she spun around. "I suggest lets go through the entrance! So no more scares!" she declared happily, thankful to be able to finally leave this dreadful place.

kyutsmileplz.gif

Oakley shook his head. He wasn't going to get into it right now. He really didn't see the whole thing. He heard about the midnight channel rumors and he was able to see small advertisements but...whole stories? There was defiantly something going on here and he'd figure it out. He just didn't need to push into it anymore. Playing the idiotic cop at times had its perks, really.

He looked over the list. "They're serving the Evercombo! It's really great stuff honestly. Everything tastes nice and homemade here!"

She looked at the menue and smiled "they all seem delicious..." she smile at the cop " thanks for showing it to me"

-----

Chirpy just stayed and listened to their conversation wirh his good hearing

((I am thinking of bringing raika's parents in soon. Might need to borrow the cops))

Cyrus walked out with Adara but then realized a few things, "Um... Your gonna need to clean your face."

Adara, upon suddenly realizing this as well smacked her hands on her forehead, the fake blood already drying. "Ah man...um...oh god where would I clean this at? I think the only bathrooms here are porta potties..."

hhhhplz.gif

"Oh? I can't hang out and eat too? It's because I'm too old and uncool isn't it? Really I'm hurt." Oakley teased.

"hm...let me see" Cyrus looked through his pockets and found a water bottle,"Here use this. and for drying yourself there should be napkins at the food booth."

Raika giggled a little " First of all your undercover second of all your in a that...third of all........your a littke creapy...."

-----

Chirpy sighed ' she already know we're here' he walked up to them and raika and said " hey raika can buy me a drink?...I dont have any money..." raika and looked ar chirpy "sure watcha want?" " something cold.." raika looked through the menue "hmm....I'd like a blueberry slushy please!" A few seconds later the person gave it to her. Raika handed it to chirpy. " there ya go" chirpy smiled and walked back to hank.

"Yukaze lets get out of here before the midnight channel starts." Dan began running around looking for an exit or a television to jump into.

"Just look up Yukaze." Dan pointed at the giant shadow who just took notice of Yukaze and Dan. The shadow then attacked with a giant fist and tried to slam them with it.

Yukaze looked up suddenly seeing the giant fist come down at them. " look out" he yelled to Dan he dived forward grabbing Dan and getting them away from the giant fist. They hit the ground as the shadows fist slammed into where they were just standing.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"Well then. Lets get this guy Yukaze. Persona!" Dan summoned his persona and then put on the glasses. All of a sudden more mini shadows appeared. Dan took out a hammer that he had in a separate bag and prepared himself against the shadows.

Yukaze summoned his persona crushing his card and threw on his glasses. Then he grabbed his sword he held on to the sheathe and with one big lunge sent the sword out of it's sheath then caught it midair as it fell back down in the air. "Right let's do this" Yukaze said looking at Dan ready.

Adara took the water and...

kaploosh!

doused her head and face with the water. "Ahh~! that's refreshing!" she beamed, handing back the water bottle and stretching. she wiped at the false blood on her face before shaking the wetness off that she could like a dog. "Alright~ so we're eating next?" she asked curiously.

----

"That's just harsh..." Oakley said, a mope in his voice. As some blue haired boy ran over to Raika, asked for a slushie and left. "So..." oakley started. "Is that your brother?"

----

Hank, who was more calmed down since he took a break, looked up and gave a nervous smile as he took the slushie. "Thanks..." he said as he drank from it, relaxing from the coolness.

Cyrus looked around, "We could go find Raika maybe she found some food wait i think she's over there with a Mascot?" Why would she Oh shi... He kept his mouth shout and turned the other way Well it might not be him. I hope......

After walking out of the Junes entrance, Grace turned to John. "Thanks again for walking with me." she said, shifting the plastic bags in her hands. "I hope I didn't waste too much of your time."

John shook his head, "Actually I have a lot of fun. However, was there something that was bothering you? If there is something bothering you please don't hesitate to tell me. I don't want anything to trouble my first friend in Japan." He offered her a carefree smile. "Is there anywhere else you need to run? If so do you mind if I tag along?"

Grace was glad that he hadn't dwelled on what was worrying her; she wouldn't have been sure what to tell him. The concept was hard for even her to grasp sometimes, and she already knew all about it. Still, she couldn't help but smile back at the word 'friend.'

"Sure. I need to drop these groceries off at my house." she began. "I honestly haven't decided on what to do after that. Um...is there anything you want to do? I know this town, so I can show you anywhere you want to go."

"Alright let's go. Ziodyne!" Dan's persona let out a lightning bolt towards the giant shadow. Dan rushed towards the mini shadows with his hammer and crushed them.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Agidyne" Yukazes persona shot a huge thing of flames at the giant shadow to go with Dans lightning. He went over with Dan and started slashing the shadows with his sword assisting him.

Raika giggled at oakly " it's true and no he is a friend that is living with me right now...."

-----

Chirpy sat next to hank and smiled " your welcome"

Adara saw him suddenly turn around. "Are you not hungry? We still have the ferris wheel I was promised." she wasn't really particularly hungry, despite the fact she hadn't eaten all day. Maybe it was just one of those days. So busy you forget food was a necessity.

3a8601c475b48dffa633a4fe4972c699-d4s38gb.gif

"And that guy...is he...well.." How was Oakley supposed to put this? "Does he swing...you know," even for a grown man this was difficult for Oakley. "That way?"

3a8601c475b48dffa633a4fe4972c699-d4s38gb.gif

Hank just sat there in that photo booth silent, taking in the sugary cold essence of that slushy...not sure what to even say.

Raika looked at him and tiltled her head "hmm...." she pretended to think for a minute " nope" she said with a smile " I already have someone"

----

Chirpy stay silent as well and listened to crowd outside the photo boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back