• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika woke up and had this annoying pain in her gut and it wasn't a bad stomach pain. It was something that told her tha her friend was in trouble. She quietly got out of bed and went downstairs. ' what's this feeling....' she asked herself. She didn't know what and it was driving her crazy. She something fell out of ber pocket it was the card that officer hank gave her amd when she picked it up the feeling got worse. She took out hwr phone and called him.

Adara didn't know what to tell him. Hey officer I'm fighting for justice in the TV! Yeah right, she'd go in the nut house. But if she didn't say something soon then Cyrus would get in trouble. Excuses excuses she needed to find an excuse!

Ring! Ring!

Suddenly a phone began to go off and Adara looked around to see where she misplaced her phone only to remember she threw it in the river yesterday. She looked back to see Hank answering his phone.

"Hank- officer in training. Who's this?" he asked, seemingly annoyed for getting interrupted.

Raika heard him pick up and sighed " hi officer! Did you find adara? I need to talk to her....please...."

"What? Why the hell are you calling me then?" He said, his glare apparent in his voice. "Can't you just call her number."

Adara, upon hearing this didn't know who it was but oh boy how she could use the distraction. "Well! My phone's broken!" she told him.

Hank was silent for a long moment, but finally he sighed and handed her the phone. "It's some friend of yours."

Adara nodded and took the phone anxiously. "Hello?"

Cyrus looked over at the time, "It seems to be morning already." He got up and went to take a shower.

After the shower he walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a box of cereal, "I wonder if Adara is alright around now. I'm probably gonna be blamed for a few things." He finished his food and began to walk to the market.

Before he gave her the phone raika said " well.. I dont have her number...hehe..." when adara got the phone she smiled " hi! Ita me raika! Are you ok? I had this bad feeling in my gut this morning and it was driving me insane and stuff......"

Oh man! It was Raika! Oooh thank you so much Raika I totally owe you one! But ooh...what was she supposed to say? Hank was right there so anything she said would have to be in code..and Adara kinda sucked at code.

"Raika I missed you sooo much! Sorry I'm kinda STUCK with HANK right now! Have you been well!? Ah I miss SEEING you!"

tumblr_ls18xbhcXi1qh1ook.gif

As Cyrus left his home to head for the market a familiar older man with quite the stubble greeted him, a professional smile on his face. "Hello there. Cyrus Quinton, am I correct?" he said, that same smile never leaving his face. "My name is Oakley, pleased to meet you. Might I ask where you're heading off to?"

Raika was right ' thank you gut! And also sixth sense' raika snickered a little " I am well" she said with a smile " I wanna come and visit and wanted to hang out with you today....but ...I forgot where you live"

Cyrus smiled, "Oh you must be hanks superior officer, nice to meet you." Cyrus looked at his watch to make sure he was on schedule, "Well um right now I'm heading off to buy some food for this next week. can't go starving now can i?"

"Totally~! You can always come get it! My address is (names address because I feel soo unoriginal right now)"

"What're you doing!?" Hank asked as he grabbed the phone away from her. "Sorry, she's a bit busy right now!" Hank said to Raika- feeling a bit screwed over and pissed.

"Haha~! I feel you there!" Oakley chuckled as he patted Cyrus on the shoulder. "A man's got to eat, am I right? Say why don't I go with you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
When adara gave her the address. Raika smirked. And put her phone in her pocket. She walked over to chirpy and woke him up " hey wake up!" She whispered. Chirpy woke up " what?" " your coming with me, I am not leaving you here with kototri" chirpy yawned " ok..." raika then took a pen and 2 pieces of paper one for rei which said where she was and who she was with and apologized for nit stay since something urgent came up. She put it in her pocket. For kotori it thanked her for letting her stay and said to take of the girl and she apologized that she couldn't stay since something urgent came up. She sighed and grabbed chirpy and left. The house but before that she went to her house washed up and gave chirpy some nice clothes to wear. She then ran of to adara's house with him. Once she got there she knocked on her door

While she waited for Raika, Adara did her absolute best to stall him by trying her best to answer any one of Hank's questions with a question. Sure, she was pushing his buttons but she had to do this until Raika came. And just as Hank's face was red with anger and he looked like he was ready to give up all morals of chivalry and beat up Adara, there was a knock at the door and Adara ran over and answered it where she was wonderfully greeted by the presence of~

"Raika! And...some pretty blue guy!"

Cyrus smiled, "Sure i don't mind." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper then he unrolled it. it was a very large sheet of paper, "It's good your coming to help this week i'm supposed to have family visiting so this week will be a dozy. Shall we be on our way?"

Raika was wear a white top with a black butterfly in the middle, black shorts, black fingerless glove and white combat boots. Chirpy was wearing a purple shirt dark, blue jeans and black sneakers.

She hugged adara " hey!" She said happily " this is chirpy" she said. " hi" he said and yawned

Adara was happy to take in the hug but then when she figured out who the pretty boy was. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Adara yelled as she pointed accusingly at Chirpy. "How does it go from an annoying bird brain to a pretty boy model type!?" she asked, bewildered.

"Family you say?" He asked, actually curious about this as he began to walk towards the market. "So tell me, are you ...happy about this whole family thing?"

Raila laughed and chirpy rolled his " would you rather have a huge bird roaming the streets? Cause I can make that happen" he said slightly annoyed by her loud voice " and why the hell are you so loud? It's still early in the morning..." he yawned again.

Yukaze saw Dan running down the street as Dan called out to him. "Oh hey Dan what's up" Yukaze jogged over to Dan to talk to him.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Cyrus thought for a moment, "I've never really had a problem with my family except for my father, but he is dead so thats about it. my uncle is an amazing mechanic he builds Ai wepons for the army my aunt is another Mechanic and my mother is a General of an army division. I've haven't had a problem with my family in 8 years so yep i'm happy." He walked into Junes with Oakly and started picking out food.

(So is it a school day today and everyone is heading to school? If so should I go ahead and introduce John or wait?)

John arrived on the train and looked at his ticket. He was to move here. This would be very interesting..He hoped he could find a way to keep himself busy.

"Why am I- Why are you so snotty!? I don't think birds are even that smart anyways!" she yelled in annoyance. Hank walked over and witnessed the scene, only to be left confused. "What? Is bird some cruel nickname of his or something? I'd say birds are actually really cool."

Oakley thought over it for a bit as he followed Cyrus around. "That's quite the family you got there. So with that being said, does it kinda sum up you? Like, what are your ideas for the future?"

Chirpy looked at hank with one eye " what your opinion on phoenixs?" Raika grinned and looked at adara " so what do you wanna do today?"

Kotori yawned and noticed Raika wasn't in the bed anymore. "She must have had something to do" Kotori said. Suddenly she heard a women's voice calling down stairs,she got outa bed and walked down stairs. She noticed the girl from yesterday was still here, "oh it's you, hello I'm kotori".

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back