• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika listened to adara and sighed " yes your right....I should stop acting like a helpless brat and start saying and doing things I want....and should start trusting people right?" The shadow landed in front of her. Raika looked at the shadow " are you seriously planning on trusting these people? " "shouldn't i take the chance?" The shadow changed back and laughed " yes you should....but promise me 2 things and I won't come back to haunt you" she whispered in her ear and few seconds later her face was crimson red. Raika sighed " argh!! Alright you win!!" The shaodw giggled and transformed into a cat girl in a trench coat. " hi I am shadow your persona!"

"Um alright thanks Dan" Yukaze thought of Raika as he ran with Dan. He hoped she was alright.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Rei watched from the side, glad that everything was okay. "Glad that everything's okay..." She mumbled before trying to slip away unnoticed...and failing miserably as she tripped over air.

Dan finally arrived where everybody was at and saw everything was fine. He went up to Adara and started laughing. "So I guess everything is fine over here huh? Oh and I found Yukaze!"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Yukaze walked up noticing the people from his class were here. He saw a girl out of the corner of his eye trip and wondered who she was. But as he did he saw Raika, "oh thank god your alright Raika" Yukaze said sighing happily.

Upon seeing this, Adara sighed in relief and let the anxiety finally get the best of her as she crashed to her knees. All was fine now. Nobody died and Raika was safe. It was a completely successful mission.

"Th-thank god..." she breathed as she smiled at Raika whom finally was able to accept her shadow and watched it turn into a completely adorable persona.

Raika giggled "yup!" She saw yukaze and took a deep breath and looked st her persona. Who pushed her from behind and giggled before disappearing " I hate you..." she muttered. She looked at yukaze 'oh god....' she shook her head and walked up to yukaze and whispered in his ".........I like you" her face turned red and she looked away. ' stupid shadow. She could hear it laughing in her head.

Adara watched as the 'prince' guy walks in and watched as Raika walks over to him and whispers something in his ear - causing her to blush.

"O-oh shit.." Adara mumbled, as she was quick to figure it out. Was she just witnessing a confession!? And why was her face getting red for watching this!?

Yukaze turned red as he neared Raika say this. His mind went blank for a second as he couldn't think of what to do. Finally he took a big breath and bent over whispering in her ear, "I like you too Raika". His heart was beating heavily as he said it he almost forgot where he was.

Dan started walking away from the group and sat down on the ground facing a television. "I guess we did good today huh? Raika and Yukaze got there persona so that's good. But who's gonna be next." A moment later Dan stood up and started laughing. "Who am I talking to?"

"H-holy shiiiittttt!" Adara clasped her hands over her mouth, face red for...why? That reason wasn't clear. But she was watching a love confession! And judging from Yukaze's attitude he must've have just returned her feelings. What would happen next? ...Damn Adara for a person who hates romance, the concepts of love and all that you sure all a sucker for these kind of scenes.

"A bird" chirpy said as he was sitting right next to dan

-----

Rauka smiled and hugged yukaze. Feeling very happy " thankz for inviting me to your and meeting your sister. Thanks for being so kind to me when I first came to this school and thanks for coming here and trying to rescue me..." raika said

Yukaze hugged her back and patted her head, " it's no problem i enjoyed being with you". He smiled, " but I didn't do very well with the rescuing part that was those guys" he pointed the group of people.

Adara, already mesmerized by the lovey dovey scene- froze when the prince guy pointed over at them. "H-holy shit...what did I do? What is he getting at?" She reached down and ripped her shoe off ready to throw it.

Raika giggled " I am just happy ypur here...my prince" she said with a wink and a grin. "Oh...and another thing....my parents dont come as much either...I mostly stay at home alone..." she confessed.

Dan looked at chirpy in awe. "When did you get here chirpy? Wait you heard me talking too myself. Gah!"

"Well like I said before your welcome at my house anytime I and kotori would love to have you" Yukaze smiled to her. He looked around and noticed a familiar girl staring at them 'I think it's Raika's friend Yukaze thought to himself', "now ugh we should probably try and find a way out of here" Yukaze said letting go of Raika embarrassed.

Raika giggled "yeah..." she looked at chirpy and ran over and hugged him and giggled "your feathers are so soft" chirpy blushed "t-thanks...." raika giggled and petted him. " here..." chirpy said and handed a pair of blue glasses "...this will help ya see in the fog..." raika smiled " thanks" ans she took the glasses.

"Hey!!!" Adara threw the shoe. "Why the hell haven't I gotten any glasses yet bird!?" Adara screeched. This fog has been wretched and would've been SO much more easier with fog repellent glasses!

Chirpy looked at her " get my name and species right and then you can get your glasses" he said to adara. He smiled a little ' these guys aren't half bad...'

"What the hell!? I called you a bird!!! You're name is like Chirpsamillion or somethin! Sqwak n' talk!!! Come on give me the damn glasses!!!" Adara pegged in frustration as she ripped off her other shoe and threatened to throw it at the bird.

Yukaze walked over and looked at the bird in front of him that Raika ran over too. "What's a Phoenix, doing here are you a shadow" Yukaze said to the bird.

Chirpy looked at yukaze and threw him a pair of white glasses " he got it right and this is our first time meeting" "what your name?" Raika asked " chirpy" she giggled " that's an adorable name" chirpy blushed

Cyrus walked out of the Castle looking at everyone just laughing and being happy, "Yo midget Pheonix i need my glasses so i can leave." Cyrus still hated crowds so he just wanted to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back