• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"No..." Adara said as she saw a strange girl she's never seen before. "I was looking for that guy since I can't do this alone but...now that you guys are here...we can go on ahead. Is that fine?"

Cyrus looked around, "My guess is the castle." his persona appeared behind him and just floated there, "Also who ever this is doesn't have a persona so it would be only you and me."

Adara nodded. "Right and the blue bird thing here can apparently make fire or something..." she looks over at the bird. "I think it's part dragon or something..." she shakes her head and focuses on the castle before her. "Yeah, that castle reflects Raika's heart, so she's defiantly in there..so are we ready?"

A tick mark appeared on chirpy's head " for last freaking time my name is chirpy!! I am a god damn Phoenix!!! Quit messing uo my name!!" He yelled.

Adara flinched as she was yelled at by the bird... but oddly enough that didn't last long.

Probably because it was a bird. And she was frustrated. And weary of running. And confused.

Also it was a bird.

"Don't fucking yell at me!!! I'm getting real tired of your shit! The worst you can do to me is give me salmonella! I'll tell you one fuck mothering thing bird brain I can't remember hardly anybody's name so don't think you're going to be any different!!"

"Then dont call me a dragon you god damn human!!! I am a bird !!! And I would watch what I say because I can also set you on fire!!!!"

"Bring it on tweety! I have fucking ice!!!"

A card was sent down and Adara kicked at it- her persona, Mariposa, suddenly appearing.

Cyrus flinched a bit to Adara's screaming, "Well then i guess we better be on our way. your very loud for a bird." Cyrus just started to walk toward the castle his persona following behind him.

(omg!!! Thank you Evergreen for my 500th like!! It was driving me crazy!! I was waiting two days for that thing! XDD <3 Thank youuuu~~!)

Adara bit her lip and stomped off - following the rest of them, highly annoyed with the bird.

...She'd be ok in a matter of 5 minutes.

Cyrus looked around the castle, "This place is so.....whats the word i'm looking for? Depressing." Cyrus' persona was dragging a shadow by the tongue.

"Like I said...it's the reflection of Raika's heart..." Adara added as she observed around the mansion. "It's still rather pretty in it's own way but.." she bit at her lip again as she observed every small detail of the mansion. "It's crazy though...this being all from Raika. You would've never guessed." she released a sarcastic chuckle. "Crazy to tell what one person actually goes through.."

Adara nodded when suddenly more shadows suddenly appeared and caused her to screech and fall back. "D-dammit! I'm such a pansy!" she scolded herself out loud as she jumped up and declared to her persona "Bufu!!!"

Good thing they were weak shadows- they died rather quickly.

Growling and shaking at her head, she regained her breathing. "Let's hurry up and find her. I'm getting real sick of this shit!"

They finally got in front of a big door " she is inside"

----

The shadow chuckled " their here~" raika sighed ' I guess I am gonna loose more friends....it was funny while it lasted...' she thought looking depressed.

Adara took a deep breath. Raika had waited far long enough. Forcing herself to be brave- she forced the doors open and ran inside. "Raika!?" she yelled, and it didn't see long to see the young girl with the long blue hair. "Raika...you're ok..." she began to walk over to her when she spotted a double. "Your shadow..? Shit!"

Her shadow giggled " hi~ and you must be adara" she looked at the group and sighed " where is her prince? He need to be here"

Cyrus walked in soon after his persona now eating a shadow he turned his attention to his persona, "What is up with you?" he looked back over at the girl with the blue hair, "Oh it's her we were looking for."

"Her prince?" she asked...and suddenly the castle thing finally made some sorts of terrible sense. "Ick..that's really cheesy.." she dismissed her own comment. "That guy...yeah, he's here just...not here."

A knife flew past adara's face and small cut appeared " I would watch what I say..." she said threateningly. " dont hurt them!!" Raika yelled. "Why not? They are going to leave you afterwards so why do care about them?" " they are really nice people so stop!"

Adara gasped and stumbled a bit when the knife grazed her cheek. She felt at her cheek and when she saw the blood, she began to tremble with anxiety. "H-holy shit that was fast.." she gasped. She could kill any of them if she even wanted to- that throw was obviously just a warning. This fact surged nothing but panic throughout Adara but the pride she still have and knowing that she'd never forgive herself if she ran away kept her frozen and unable from fleeing. 
Swallowing away her fear and knowing she had to act for the sake of Raika and for the fact her 'prince' was currently not here she stepped forward again, forcing herself to not look like she was about to cry. "Shadow! What do you want!? What shocking revelation do you have for us...b-because..you can't make us falter!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back