• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Chirpy was already outside the tower. He sighed " well this is just great" he muttered sarcastically. " why is happening any way?"

~>♤<~

They landed in the tv world he looked around. This place really was strange he thought. Then he remembered something he turned to Dan. "I don't have any weapons will it be alright" he said to him.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"I have a better idea." Cyrus said smirking he flicked a small piece of paper into the theater starting a small electrical fire, "There direction of attention will start shifting giving us the chance to get out of here."

As soon as Oakley turned his head over to the contraption that Cyrus had just secretly performed, Adara made a dash for it. She was small and had her head ducked and covered from plain sight they wouldn't so easily figure her out and she wasn't- she made it out of the cinema without being noticed.

"Ha! That was GREAT!" She screeched, looking around to see if Cyrus had made it too.

Cyrus had made it out as well without a problem he looked over at his watch, "Dang it's gonna be midnight soon we need to hurry."

Damn, that means more running... But Adara just nodded and stormed out of the theater- and began to head out down the road when she stopped so she could turn to Cyrus. "Right...you lead."

Raika was on a bed unconscious in a huge throne like room. Everything in the room was a different shade of blue. The bed she was laying in had sky blue, dark blue and white sheets. After a few minutes raika woke up and was staring at the ceiling "...where am I?" She said in a sleepy voice. After like 5 minutes she sat up, as she sat up she heard a clank noise. 'what's that noise?...' she then felt something on her ankles and wrists. She looked at them and saw that she was chained loosely to the bed. " what the..." she then ducked out of the of an incoming knife aimed at her head. She stared at the knife and then in the direction it came from her eyes widened, it was her shadow. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and looking at her.

" w-who are you?..." raika asked. The shadow looked at her with smile in her face " who am I?~" the shadow put a hand under her chin and pretended to think " hmm..." she then looked at raika " there is no need to tell now?~ you prince isn't here yet" she told her with a grin. Raika tilted her head " prince? I don't know who your talking about...?" The shadow looked annoyed" don't play dumb!! You know exactly who I am talking about!!!!" Raika flinched a little and looked away" why do you call him a prince? We are just friends..." " mhm sure...keep telling yourself that..." she then looked at her with an evil smile " if you guys are just friends....then maybe I should make him mine..." raika's eyes widen " stay away from him!! He has nothing to do with this!!! What do you want from me anyway?!?!" The shadow laughed evilly " what do I want? I just want to play a little game of princess and the prince" she said with a grin. "The rules are once the prince and his followers find the princess they get a sneak peak at her past" raika gripped the bed sheets " you don't know anything about my past..." the shadow laughed and walked up to her and put her hand under chin and made raika look at her " oh but I do...I know how about your first break up...I know about the rumors that spread in your old school... why your avoiding that club...how you feel when your all alone in the house of yours...I know everything about you... raika..." raika stared at her in shock " they don't need to know any of that....and you have no right to tell them!!!" The shadow moved her hand and began to walk away. " stop!!ple-" before she could finish she was suddenly electrocuted and knocked out again. The shadow sighed " save the tears and begging for later..."

~>♤<~

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus sighed and chuckled a bit, "Well I guess we'll go to my house and use the T.V. Also you might want to find a way that you don't get in trouble with your mother." he led Adara to his house and opened the door.

" sure..." he pointed to the dark and gloomy castle " she is over there..." he looked at dan " why do you humans keep poping up in this world?"

~>♤<~

Adara barged into Cyrus's home and made her way to the flat screen in his room. "Ok~!" she nodded a bit anxiously. "So...do we just blindly go in there or...?" She wasn't really sure if anything was going to happy or if there would even be a victim tonight. Wait, had they missed the midnight channel? "Cyrus, what time is it?"

Cyrus looked at his watch, "It's midnight" he walked over to the T.V. and just walked inside a few seconds later his hand popped back out, "it's good over here."

When he entered the TV she was a bit startled by how casually he did so. "H-hey! What the hell!? You just can't barge in there like it's nothing! What if it's different than the previous times!?" But he was already inside the TV and apparently a) he couldn't hear her or b) he couldn't hear him. She looked around hesitantly, not sure what to do. Jump in the TV after him? Hell no! That'd be a dumbass move and you know it Adara!

A hand popped out of the TV during the midst of her thought, causing Adara to jump back some.

"It's good over here," announced a familiar voice and Adara cursed in both relief and embarrassment when she came to realize that was just Cyrus's hand. Nodding, even though he probably couldn't see it, she balled up her fists in a moment of hesitation. This is not the time for this Adara! Jump inside the TV! But we were lucky to get out of this alive last time and this is the place where the murders take place. We may not get out of this alive.

The confrontation Adara would have to face later if she ran off was the only slight amount of willpower she had to make her grab onto Cyrus's hand and force herself into the TV.

Cyrus helped Adara into the T.V. world and then began to look around, "So where do we need to go?" he looked over at Adara who seemed a bit tense, "Any Ideas?"

Chirpy stopped and sighed ' 3 more...' he flew of and saw rei. He landed in front if her "....who are you?" He asked

~>♤<~

Chirpy looked at rei "there are 3 other humans that have entered this place..." he pointed at the castle. "Start running in that direction...I catch up and give you a lift when I give the other humans so directions as well..."

~>♤<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back