• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"Evidence huh" Yukaze thought about it. "Well that might be hard for me to show you because I've never been in the world myself yet" he said thinking back to yesterday. "But I plan on going the next time it happens so maybe you can convince the others to let you come with" Yukaze said trying to be friendly.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

He thought about it for a moment, putting his finger against his chin. "Well I can try, but I dont know how convincing I could be to someone i've never met before..." he said a bit skeptically.

Just as Rei stepped awat to avoid them she suddenly crashed into a tree and fell flat on her back. "Owwwwww..." 'Why the hell does this keep happening when I try to avoid people!!!!!'

He nodded understand what Riku meant, "just try". Yukaze really wanted go to the tv world with everyone else. He hated not being there when everyone else was in danger. Yukaze thought of this and was silent the rest of the walk to the Junes store.

Tillman shrugged off their offish behavior and began to put his head between theirs "What is this Midnight Channel, you have been talking about?" his head shifted left and right as he was in complete disorder on the situation. Is that the name of the show? Seems like it.... As he left them time to answer his voices continued their conversation...

Arriving at Junes Yukaze and Riku entered the store. He looked at all the people that were here. "This place always seems so lively" Yukaze muttered to himself as he checked the isles. "What kind of spices do I need again I shoulda asked for a list" Yukaze said as he scanned the spices. "Damn, this is probably gonna take awhile" he looked over the spices again frustrated.

Rei got up and dusted herself. "If this keeps happenning I swear to god I'm just going to tell all of them and be done with it." She eneterd June's and immediatly went to the meats, grabbed everything she could, the vegetables, grabbed them again, and she basically grabbed stuff and wandered around for more stuff she might want.

Cyrus was slightly annoyed but didn't show it, "Yes It's called the midnight channel where peoples darkest secrets are revealed, we both act as one of the numerous main protagonists, who fight to keep the real world in order."

Riku put his hand on his chin again "Beni-shouga is a pretty good one. Try that." He offered, "it goes quite well with stir-fried noodles." He said with a smile temembering one of his favorite dishes.

"yup" Adara added in, though still sulking. "Last night was me and Cyrus's episode...did you like our acting? Stay tuned..." please don't. "The next one's bound to be great. Thanks for telling us you view it. Nice to know we have viewers." It's horrible. I want to go home a deteriorate now...

Rei suddenly stopped and stared. "here was...this...should I...Yes!" She shoted and grabbed several liters of Mountain Dew. "Yes! Mountain Dew!" She shouted.

Yukaze heard Rikus suggestion and looked at the spice. "Well I guess I can get this one if she doesn't like it then oh well" he grabbed the spice. Looking at Riku he said "Thanks what are you here for again". Yukaze figured he'd help Riku even though he didn't know much about food.

Rei was so happy on finding Mountain Dew that she rode her cart down an aisle. Suddenly Yukaze and Riku walked in front of the speeding cart. "Watch out!" She shouted.

Yukaze suddenly looked to see a speeding cart coming right for them. He suddenly reacted he threw himself and Riku out of the path of the cart. They landed with a thud, looking behind he saw a girl driving the cart. I wonder what that was all about he thought.

As Riku was walking along he picked up a basket to put his food in. Eggs. Meat. Soy sauce. Rice. He got to noodles and couldn't decide between Udon and Soba. After weighing them in his hands he put the Soba back. "Haven't had Udon in a while" he laughed. "Watch out!" came a voice he didnt recognize. He turned his head too late. Yukaze jumped into him and he flew forward. He landed on his basket and crushed the eggs. They covered his shirt. And got in his hair. He wiped as much as he could out of his hair and laughed. He stood up and brushed off, extending a hand to Yukaze to help him. "Thanks for the save Harukami. I should've paid better attention" he said rubbing the back of his head.

Rei was glad that they were able to dodge but then she crashed into a shelf. Luckily none of the items were damaged, unluckily she wasn't and she sprawled on the floor, arm's slightly bruised. "...why do these things keep happening to meeeee..." She mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

Yukaze stood up taking Rikus hand. "Who was that and what was that about" he said out loud. He noticed the eggs on his shirt "you should probably get that cleaned up" he said. He looked over to see that the driver had crashed. "I'll be back I'm gonna go check the crash",Yukaze went over. "Hey are you alright" he said to the sprawled out driver.

He looked at Dan walking up to him. "Hey Dan it's Yukaze can you help me with this downed driver".

Riku looked at his purple shirt and sighed to himself. "This was my favorite..." he said quietly while taking it off, revealing a plain black t-shirt with three buttons near the top. He redid his scarf and threw the shirt in another basket he picked up after organizing the surviving produce. He walked over to the crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riku approached the girl sprawled out on the floor and offered her a hand. "Ya know, you shouldn't speed around so fast..." he saw the Mountain Dew, "especially with carbonated drinks like that. It's a recipe for disaster." He said to her with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back