• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Cyrus noticed Adara walking up but almost tripping the process, "S-sorry...I got lost..." Cyrus just smiled, "I think one day I'm going to need to give you a tour of this town so you never get lost again." Cyrus noticed that Adara was wearing makeup, to Cyrus she always looked nice but this time he wanted to complement her about it. "You look cute." Cyrus got a little red in the face after saying that but he quickly hid it. "So......you said you were going to explain why we are here?"

"Th-thanks..." she said shyly, brushing her hair with her fingers again trying to ignore the fact that she too was blushing. At his question, she didn't hesitate to pull out her phone from her pocket and show it to Cyrus, it's pink case bright and glarring from the sunlight. "We're here for this!" she declared eagerly, as if the rest was blantly obvious.

Cyrus stared at the pone blankly he really did not understand what she meant, "Are you going two throw that phone in the river?"

Adara snapped a finger and pointed at him. "BINGO!!!! DROWNING AWAY MY PAST! IT'S PERFECT!" She exclaimed happily, twirling around to face the lake. "I'm going to do it! Goodbye Jc, goodbye Rainne!!! And this time it's an actual goodbye!" With that she threw her phone as far as she could (which wasn't an amazing length but still did the trick) in midair, the text tone began to play a tune but became inaudible once it sunk down into the river. Adara was a bit frustrated by this, as now the text message curiousity killed her but she turned back around to face Cyrus. "And like that I'm improving!" she smiled childishly.

Cyrus watched as the phone flew into the river bank he smiled, "I'm proud of you Adara but........Don't you need a phone now?"

Adara blinked, then shook her head. "I'm a recluse! I don't need communication!!! Um...I'll just get a phone one day for like my birthday or something!" she said, dismissing that question. Adara you're a dumbass. You need a phone for the investigation. Ha~ I'm a blonde!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus chuckled a bit, "Alright Adara whatever floats your boat." he sat down as he spread out a table cloth, "Hey a brought some food wanna celebrate?"

Adara smiled and nodded. "sure~ I'll take something. Also, afterwards we can hang out if you want...since I didn't bring you out here just so you could watch me throw a phone in the river."

Cyrus looked up and smiled, "Sure." he looked through his box and found Ravioli (I had too xD ) he once again split the food and handed it to Adara, "Here you go"

Adara thanked him and as usual, she was quick to finish up her food. "Thanks~" she smiled. "You're always prepared!"

Cyrus smiled, "It's always good to come prepared for anything." he finished his food and put his stuff back into the box, "So where do you wan't to hang out?"

Adara contemplated for a moment, she stood up and dusted off her skirt. "Umm...shit...I never go out..." she smiled. "Do you know of any place? I'm not picky in the least. It doesn't have to be anything exciting~ anything will do."

"I didn't know it was you" raika smiled " but thanks for trusting me."

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Raika stretched, grabbed her lunchbox and went back to class. She rubbed her eyes and yawned still feeling sleepy from waking up early.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kuro checked the calendar. "Sunday, so we can meet at Junes." Kuro heard the bell rang. Lunch was over. "Maaaaan. Lunch is over. Bye, Dan."

(OH YEAH!!! Ummm yeah I'm pretty sure...if we started at Monday. In the RP it's Thursday~ Just an FYI.)

Cyrus though for a moment after packing everything up, "Well there isn't much to do in Inaba because of it's size, but there might be a movie theater at Junes they added recently, wanna go watch a movie?"

"Oh wow can't even remember the last time I watched a movie." she said, feeling at her pockets. "One problem though- I'd love to see a movie but...I didn't bring money on me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back