• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

(that doesn't excuse the other two Demi titans)

Hunter walked over to Ronan and heard him talk about Astra changing into a human, "so she can change forms? I might be able to help her change back."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well since I'm bored...)

Ziggy returns and looks at the 4." We got off on the wrong foot and as I was flying I thought it's better to make allies rather than enemies." He smiles

Astra hissed at Ziggy before running off to her cabin. She hid under the bed before shifting back... "Great! Ronan has my clothes!"

(Tee would've been pretty far away by now long legs and what not,can we set up a quest I feel like the gods would want us to all die now lol)

(A quest for the demi-titans xD Nah, you gotta ask the host)

"Jeez Ziggy, you messed up...and I have her clothes. Alright guys, I'm going to the Zeus cabin. See ya." With that, he left Hunter and Ziggy together. Hunter should be able to look after himself.

Finally, after a few minutes of walking around, he entered the Zeus cabin. "I'm guessing the beautiful Astra is here."

"And miss my chance for a glimpse? Now why would I do that?" Ronan asked. He waited a few seconds before dumping the clothes next to the bed. "My luck is amazing. It's just a shame that I've got to be a gentleman."

Astra pulled the clothes on and crawled out, glaring at Ronan. "You're really an idiot sometimes..." She muttered before hugging him.

"Oh really? So I can say it's you admitting your eternal love for me? Or is it you saying you missed me? Daw..." Ronan grinned as he walked out of the cabin, following her. "So, who was better? Me or Hunter?"

Tee runs through the training grounds wearing the cow head hood he often dons for such excercises

Behind him is a squad of first years and a few of the younger kids of the camp they are chasing him with wooden spears and swords

He runs making loud mooing sounds (briefly interrupted by the occasional giggle) his foot falls hitting the ground much like the creature he pretends to be

Once he runs himself into a corner the kids begin to circle him he playfully shoves a few (sending those poor kids sprawling)before they finally "slay" him

All the kids cheer once he removes his hood and begin shouting "again,again"

With a massive smile he puts the hood back on and continues

"Fish beats a guy who can control time? Okay then." Climbing up next to her, Ronan sighed and patted her leg. "So, our first date?"

"Ahaps, but be careful. I've heard Zeus can be protective." Astra cooed, putting a hand on Ronan's arm to shock him. Once that was done, she hopped down and ran away laughing.

"Oh, not Zeus." He said sarcastically. "Seriously though, Zeus, don't." Suddenly, he got hit with a jolt of electricity. "Hey! You've already learnt that!" Jumping down after her, Ronan chased her down. "You think you would respect your elders."

Astra squeaked and dove into a bush, trying to hid. "He'll never find me in this tiny bush. Oh fudge my hood just fell off. Dangit I can't reach it!" Basically she flailed around in the brambles, getting cut by the thorns as she tried to get her hood back over her ears.

Hearing someone flail around in a nearby bush, Ronan slowly approached the bush. "Need help?" He asked as he watched Astra struggling to get her hood back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back