• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Ziggy hears a lot of noise and decides to go where he hears it and sees a giant guy with other people around him." What's going on my friends."

(I'm new so I'll just pretend ive always been here)

Hunter looked at the newest male to the conversation "ask him cause I don't know any more." He said nodding towards Ronan as he started to stroke down the Demi-kittens spine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziggy looked toward Ronan after looking at the group as a whole and said."well how about it, what going on?" He smiled in a friendly way waiting on a response

"Tee's in. What about you Hunter? You want to join me and Tee?" With a smirk, he turned as soon as a new boy entered the fray. "Ah, Ziggy, how are you. No tricking us, okay? I'm setting up something you may find interesting to watch." Without turning around, he spoke to Astra. "Hey, Astra, want to be our mascot? Big three Demi-Titans need someone as cute as you to represent us. You'll get as much fish as you want." Scratching the back of his head, Ronan smiled. "By the way, I would ask you to join us...I just don't trust you. You understand, right?"

Ziggy looked on and opened his mouth."so you're starting a group of some kind? Because you three are Demi Titans instead of Demi gods?"

"Yeah, um this is either going to kill us, get is kicked out, or both. So why not" He said as he shifted his weight slightly, "so why is this group formed anyway?"

Ziggy smiles."well that sounds good so by all means go right ahead and do whatever it is you three are about to do." He loves back a little and looks on with a smile on his face

"Exactly! I knew you would like something like this." As Hunter asked why, he jumped around. "Why? Well that's simple. The Big Three! So scary! Their children are so powerful right! Wrong. We deserve more respect in this camp. Poseidon, Zeus and Hades. All powerful, yes. There children are rather strong too. But not the strongest. Not the smartest. No, us three, we're overlooked all the time. I mean, I can control time! But someone who can make a small gust of wind or someone who can control a puddle are looked up to." Ronan smirked. "I even have a plan for everyone here...Ziggy can help as well...if he wants to cause some chaos."

Ziggy steps forward." It's fact the Demi Titans are inferior to Demi gods and there's no debating that my friend, and I don't take orders I give them, but I'll entertain you're proposition for chaos."

Hunter face instantly hardened "I see how this really is, you just wanna get back at the gods for some daddy issue you have, well news flash my mother is an enforcer of Zeus, so yeah" he said as he backed up slightly

Tee nods seeming to match the disappointment

"Tee am strongest ever but because of Hera- herac-"he rubs his chin stumbling over the name Hercules

"Because of Zeus son people think different"

He beats a fist on his chest making a thunderclap like sound

Ziggy looked at hunter." Don't join whatever makeshift group he's trying to make, he could get you killed over something you don't support."

Astra froze, moving closer to Hunter's chest. She had agreed to be the mascot, mostly for fish. But this new Demi seemed to pet her the wrong way. Tee annoyed her, mostly cause he dropped her (Fish made it better) and Ronan was extremely disliked by her, but Hunter was fine. Still Ziggy was bad in her mind, so she hissed at him, trying to look scary. "Mrew!"

"Is that so Ziggy?" Snapping his fingers, he froze Ziggy in time. "Attack me then...I'm waiting. And Hunter, no, the Gods are brilliant. They are the one's who, despite all that my father put them through, allowed me to come to this camp. It's the demigods I want revenge on. Well, not all demigods. Those who ignore us, those who look down on us, those who hate us for what our parents may or may not have done in the second titan war. Your mother didn't take part in the second one, did she? No, so they assume she was working with my father. The King of the Titans." Hearing Tee was interested, he let Ziggy go with a snap. "If you wish to appose me, me and Tee are more then capable." Looking over at Astra, he actually couldn't believe he was being turned down for the one who didn't want to join forces. "Astra, I'm honestly sorry. But, if you wish to side with him, I will not stop you...just get jealous."

Astra just blinked at Ronan, still angry. Of course, when Ziggy changed form, she had scrambled onto Hunter's shoulder and fluffed up in terror.

Hunter looked at Astra as she scrambled to his shoulder "Listen, if this is what your going to do, then count me out I'm not gonna follow some Kronos son for his revenge, if you actually have something worth fighting for give me a call. Come on Astra let's go." He said as he walked off

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziggy laughed at ronan."you're a fool,your little time trick is nothing compared to the trucks I have up my sleeve. But I won't show you because you're a joke but I'll let you continue your pathetic rant about the Demi gods."

Tee looks at Ronan

"Tee stay...if you make tee smart"he looks kinda sad like he wants to say more but simply can't find the words

He was once a great hero proving time and time again that the sins of the father do not reflect upon the son

Now he was little more than a heavy lifter and though he wasn't smart enough to fathom all that he had lost he still felt...incomplete. T.T

"Man, I couldn't win my love's heart back..." With a sigh, he watched as the Demi-Titan walked away. "Sure, just give me your number!" He called to him as he walked away. "And you, Ziggy...you've seen nothing yet. Oh well, cya bro! Have fun." Ronan was still as calm as ever. Heck, he was still joking around. "And Tee...I'll do everything in my power to get your intelligence back. But, first, how'd you lose it? I know you were a genius before hand."

Hunter looked at the kitten on his shoulder "what, you want me to go back, why?" He asked as he stopped

Tee looks bewildered at the offer the man gave then shook his head

"Not that simple"he mummers

"Don't remember just lots of noises like this"he says turning back to Ronan

He mimics the noises he remembers all are pretty grotesque sounding made worse by how good he is at mimicking the actual sounds

All sound like pops and rips and tears

He runs his finger over a couple of scars stoping at a really big one on his head

(Where he inevitably dropped the sky on it)one made invisible by his hair

After the sounds he shrugs

"All I got"he says finally

@Aaron775 (his injury is physical in Origin not mental)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back