• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Ziggy smiled."oh well then you'll just be a big idiot forever then and Ronan can do nothing but give you false promises then, try and use your brain for once you ogre."

"Now Tee, that shows he is a bad man. He's insulting you and me. He's trying to cheat his way around. Me, I do things legit. Just with a few shortcuts. Not breaking the law in anyway." Looking at Ziggy, he smiled a real smile. "I love competition. Nice try though." As far as Ronan could guess, he was saying he got injured physically before anything else. Perhaps. Yes, the golden fleece could work. "I'll find something eventually, I promise you Tee. But for now, I've got nothing. I'm sorry. But soon, you'll be smart once more! I promise you that!" More like when he didn't need Tee anymore, but despite that, it was all the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron775 said:
Ziggy smiled."oh well then you'll just be a big idiot forever then and Ronan can do nothing but give you false promises then, try and use your brain for once you ogre."
(GASP! NO MORE COOKIES!)

Ziggy looked at Ronan." What is your true purpose anyways? You're not stronger than me, so say I'm a nice challenge is a understatement and your blinding lust for revenge no matter what the reason shows you're also a bad man."

Hunter smiled sheepishly when he remembered that Astra couldn't talk "Sorry I forgot about that, though I may have a way to fix your communication problem" he said as he started to walk back to the group he heard Ziggy insulting Ronan and Tee, he may not like their plan but he still sees them as friends, this angered him enough to channel some energy to his palm creating a pure sphere of power before firing it at the male only a hairline distance from hitting him, instead it hit a boulder nearby vaporizing it, almost instantly he created another and aimed dead at Ziggy.

Upon hearing the phrase "bad man"

Tee digs his massive arms deep into the mud uprooting a very large chunk of the lakes bedrock and holding it over his head

"TEE AM NOT OGRE"he bellows "OGRE WEAK,TEE SMASH BAD MAN"

(If you've ever seen the hulk that's what this looks and sounds like)

With that he hurls the massive Boulder with dizzying velocity at the "bad man"

Loki teleports out of the way of both of his attackers and is now behind them both."my words my be harsh but they're the truth. I'm not looking to fight but you all are tempting me."

"Woah, Tee, buddy, calm down!" He said as he jumped in his way. "You're the strongest. Not me, not him, not Heracles. Just calm down. If you don't, you'll become the bad man." Seeing Ziggy kick Astra, he dived down to catch her. "You okay Astra?" After making sure she was fine, Ronan placed her on the ground and walked over to Ziggy. "Do you value your youth? Tell me, I'm intrigued."

Tee calms breathing heavily

"Me not bad man" he says crossing his arms over his chest and pouting

(It's kinda pitiful really)

Ziggy takes a big jump back."calm down big guy I know you're the strongest can't you get a joke.

He turns to Ronan." Before I answer that there's something I gotta do." He flies away with a grin on his face

Aaron775 said:
Ziggy takes a big jump back."calm down big guy I know you're the strongest can't you get a joke.
He turns to Ronan." Before I answer that there's something I gotta do." He flies away with a grin on his face
Lol no

No he can't

(The lake. And you know I can stop you from moving...you can't escape Ronan dude xD )

"No, you're not a bad man are you? You're a good guy! A hero!" Ronan shook his head. "He thinks he can leave. Tut tut tut. Oh well. We'll make him believe he has the first victory." Going back over to Astra, he crouched down and began to scratch behind her ear. "I missed you, you know."

(He has control over time...complete control. He can freeze you in place if he wanted to. But I let you go.)

As tee see the man leave he snorts and picks up breaker(which he fortunately forgot he had) and begins walking to the target area grumbling

"Bad man kick kitty and I no get to smash"he shakes his head in fury

(With time control things like before and after are kinda moot points)

(Unless Ronan reminds him...)

"Astra, you're still a cat? How much longer until you transform back?" For anyone who didn't know about the magical transforming cat, Ronan would have looked crazy. Nevertheless, he continued to stroke her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back