• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"You blame me? Well...I'll help you out." Walking towards the bush, he stopped in front of it. "If, you award me with a kiss. Deal?" He asked with a smirk. "You can blame me all you want."

"I was gonna." Ronan replied to the new male. "You just gave me no time to react." Ronan sighed as the two turned on him. "Look, do you want me to help her out? I can go back and do it if it's really a problem for you."

(Chill out I'm introducing my character DX)

"From the looks of it you weren't.." He says sheepishly, caught off gaurd by the guys rudeness.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nah, it's cool. It was more of a time pun xD )

"Do you want me to? I can time travel...well, turn back time." Ronan smirked as he waited for the reaction.

Astra gave Ronan one last glare. "Don't worry, he's always like this." She said with a sigh and shrug. "Thank for helping." Astra then promptly turned and attempted to kick Ronan in the shins. She's not good at that. So she wound up landing on her back with her hood sort of on, but not well. "Ow. That was painful."

Hunter watched as Ronan, Astra, and a new male argued he walked over there "I am so going to regret this but what in the name of Olympus is going on?" He asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose

After a few more rounds tee takes the hood off "No more,tiny heroes win again"the kids express their disappointment but he tells them

"Again tomorrow"and shuffles them back to their training

It was now time for his he wandered to the other side of the lake just outside of the barrier

Sometimes monsters came but he was stronger than them

He stood in the clearing he had made..it had been here longer than he can remember

breathing heavily he closes his eyes and goes back to what he can remember

*his father had just tricked him he stood under the most unbearable weight he had ever carried muscles screaming bones creaking,but he was determined,his quest to bring the atlas belt wouldn't end in failure his friends were there there were four of them gathered on the island they would subdue atlas and take the belt while he held the sky afterwards they would force atlas to take the weight back...but that was easier said than done atlas had taken the spear he had given tiament and things were quickly turning bad.

Then SHE died,atlas put tees spear through one of his best friends

He tried to cry out but the air was forced uselessly from his lungs as another one of his friends tried to drag her back to the ship atlas snapped his neck with a slap.

His other two friends ran promising to return for him and he stood there as his father left him with what was left of his friends

As the days passed he thought about dropping the burden but the impact it would have on the world kept him from doing so he was a hero after all

I can do this I'm the strongest...I'll do it for...*

Try as he might tiament couldn't remember their names

He unleashes a massive bellow hurling his spear strait up with a sonic boom it flew high into the air...well above the clouds,it was a perfect throw

He sat waiting for the spear to Come down he had seen in cartoons when people loose their memory getting hit in the head can bring it back and he figured his spear was hard enough to succeed where trees rocks and minotaurs had failed...

( xD his logic not mine)

"I know right! And, maybe? I've never traveled back that far." Laughing, he introduced himself. "I'm Ronan, son of Kronos. And Astra is used to being closer to the ground." He told him without giving it away. "Also, she's a daughter of Zeus. Ah, Hunter, nothing's going on."

"Um, other than bushes... Wait, what was that?" Astra asked before taking off.

"TEE!?" She cried, running into the training clearing. Her hood managed to fall off, but she didn't stop. When she finally got to the training area, she ran to the large demi-titan.

"W-what happened? Wait, did you cause the noise? What did?" She asked, rambling on and on nervously with her kitten ears twitching.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Urgh, Tee...what is he doing? It's a sonic boom." Rushing to the arena, he found Tee and looked up. "A whole in the...no! That won't work!" Ronan tried to push Tee out of the way. "Move! You'll die!"

Tee points up "I wait for spear Daffy Duck get memory from head hitting so I figure why not me too"

He smiles as if this were a genius idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back