• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"O-Oh H-Hey.." She turns around and stutters that out. Like she stated earlier,she's not good with boys.."Y-Your Ronan right?" She smiles a bit. "A-And I'm f-fine by t-the way.." She looks down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asher was able to get off from the cabin. When he did he went over to Elizabeth and kissed her cheek. He then went over to Alana, and hugged her and kissed her fore head. "Thanks lil sis you're the best." All the while Asher was controlling water over to him. When it was above Alana's head he let it go, successfully soaking her. "WATER BALLOON FIGHT!!!" Asher then started chucking water balloons left and right.

@Altaynna @Greekgeek1213

Astra purred with pride, sticking out her fluffy little chest. However, seeing her human waving at another girl aggravated her. So she swatted at his shoes before running over to Phoenix and dropped a beetle at her feet. Then she turned and ran back to Ronan and clambered into his arms.

Astra successfully managed to get swept away. That kitten is terrified of water and certainly cannot swim. So she just panicked as her head went under and she was swept away from Ronan. "Mew! Mrew!" She cried, flailing about wildly.

"Water!" She jumped up and clambered onto a tree like a cat. "C-can you g-guys stop t-throwing w-w-water b-balloons.." She stuttered out at the people who were throwing water around carelessly. Seriously,people don't listen and pay attention because they don't know that she's is afraid of water.

"Glad to hear that Phoenix." Ronan smiled back at her before taking a quick glance down at Astra. She swiped at his feet and ran over to the girl he was talking to. Jealousy? Nah, it couldn't be. Taking a step back to avoid the swats, he watched at how Astra would react to the whole situation. A beetle? Yup, jealousy. "Sorry about that." He told Phoenix. "And yeah, I'm Ronan. This cat is Astra." Picking the cat up, he looked up at the girl. "Why so nervous? See something you like?"

Astra suddenly began to struggle as she was washed away. "Alright, everyone stop!" With a snap of his fingers, everyone froze. "Thank you." Calmly walking over to the cat, he picked her back up and placed her away from the water fight. Next, was Phoenix. Same place. Finally, he moved Elizabeth, Alana and Asher further away. "Done." He told himself as time started once more. "You're both afraid of water?"

((*GASP* How did he know...))

Astra coughed up some water and just stood there for a moment, absolutely soaked and terrified. Water always scared her. In response, she slowly padded back over to Ronan on a very shaky course. Looking up, she tilted her head. "Mew?" She pawed at his pants as a sign of wishing to go back up. Funny how terrifying stuff makes her go back to the ones she likes.

"Terrified..And plus,fire and water don't mix..water that you can't see what's in it/under it..ewww." She shivers a bit and rubs her shoulders. She hugs Ronan,"Thanks,If you didn't take me away from that water,I probably would've passed out." She smiles.

Astra tensed up and swatted at Phoenix's feet in anger. "Mrew!"{Stay away from my human!} She squeaked, hissing. Then she promptly climbed to Ronan's shoulder and glared at her cousin.

She held her hands up in defense and backed away,"Sorry Astra,Just saying thanks.." She laughed a bit and smiled. "But thanks anyway.." She scratched her neck awkwardly and looked down. She was feeling something,but what? It couldn't be That feeling..not again,she promised herself to never experience that again.

Hunter was still sitting at the fire he looked around some campers having a water balloon fight others trying to avoid the balloons he noticed Phoenix is and decided to say hi and got up walking over to her "yo song bird," he said as he got close to the red head, seeing the male and demi-kitten, "Gonna introduce me to your friends?"

((An estimated guess xD ))

"No problem..." He smiled back as he was forced into a hug. Slowly, he hugged the daughter of Hades back before Astra got involved. "No need to be jealous." He told the feline as she jumped up onto his shoulder. "I thought you didn't want to be my pet though. If you don't want to be my pet...then you have no right to do that. Maybe Phoenix wanted to instead? Ever thought of that?" He asked Astra with a half smile.

"Don't worry about her. She can be a bit over protective...despite being younger then me." As someone new came over, Ronan could feel he had different blood then everyone else. Almost the same as his. "You're not a demigod...well, you are. But more of a demi-titan...correct?" He asked Hunter. "Same here. Except my dad is lord of the Titans. I'm Ronan as the beautiful Phoenix has pointed out. Pleasure to meet you."

"You just wanna see through my shirt by getting it wet." She pouted, then winked and hugged him. "I'm glad you're staying" she whispered in his ear. Then she grabbed his water balloon and smashed it over his head, laughing and running to the lake.

@AnarchyReins @Greekgeek1213

Astra 'frowned' and looked at Ronan before nipping his ear and hopping down. She gave him one last hiss before grabbing her mouse and trotting off.

Hunter stared a the kitten in confusion, "uh, yeah, son of Bia," he said as he stared at the ball of fluff, "Not entirely sure I need to ask about the cat."

Asher blushed at the realization. "No that wasn't the plan, but it is a bonus." Asher ran after them, laughing, and blushing because of what Elizabeth said. "I am going to get you sparky." Asher yelled and ran even faster.

She blushed at the thought of being called beautiful,"Heh,I-I'm not t-that p-pretty.." Her face was beet red and she looked down at her shoes to hide her red face.

Astra went and found a grape and brought it back. She left it on her past owner's shoes and went to Hunter instead. She quickly climbed up onto his shoulder and sat contently, giving Ronan a 'be jealous' look.

"Sparky? Moving a bit fast, Fish Brain!" She laughed, sprinting ahead, using the wind to boost her movement. She steered to the right at the edge of the lake, using her wind to keep pushing Asher into the lake and to keep up his momentum. "Ha!"

"Ouch..." He mumbled. "Forget about her. She'll come back...probably. She's actually the daughter of Zeus, I witnessed her getting claimed. A child of Bia though? Nice. Pretty rare." Glancing back at Phoenix, Ronan laughed. "You're the reason why Astra is jealous. Any girl here would be jealous of your looks. I should go and get Astra...though, what is she doing? A grape?"

Picking it up, he looked at Astra. "I'm sorry Astra. It was just a bit of fun. I can't stand to see you with someone else..." He told the cat sarcastically. "Please, I can't stand the pain any longer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back