• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Alana: (sees Astra stuck in a tree in cat(?) form)(she takes her bow and arrows, and shoots them at the tree into a staircase formation that lead from Astra's branch to the ground) There, now climb down the arrows like stairs! Be careful!

Astra had indeed shifted back to cat form... lets say she was terrified. So she dug her claws into the shaft of the first arrow and shakily tried to climb down. "Meow!" She squeaked as her grip loosened and she slipped a bit.

After the incident Asher went and packed a bag full of some things he needed. He then went to Alana. When he found her he said, "Hey Alana I am going to leave camp for a little bit, but I though I would tell you before I did." A couple tears fell from his eyes, and he then started to walk towards the camp gate. When he got there he made it snow a little bit, before he left.

With a sigh, Ronan walked over to Astra and Alana. "Two cute girls in one place? My lucky day..." Walking underneath the tree where Astra was about to slip, he held out his arms. "Are you going to let me catch you?" Looking over at Alana, Ronan looked her up and down. "So, are all girls at camp as beautiful as you and Astra?"

@Echo Dreamsong @Greekgeek1213

Astra hissed before letting go and falling into her 'humans' arms. She let out a grateful purr and rubbed her head into his hands. "Mrew?"

As the cat landed in his arms, Ronan was now treating the cat differently. "Don't go doing that again, okay? You had me worried Astra." Ronan began stroking the cat again. "Do you understand me?"

Astra rolled her eyes in response, purring in what might have been laughter. She rubbed her head against his chest, still snickering a bit.

(Wow sorry that took forever)

Elizabeth blushed and pressed a hand to her cheek as Asher walked away. "Wait! Ash!" She ran after him after a moment, past the gates and rattled out, "if you are interested in me, I...I mean...do you want to go on a date with me?" She blinked. "Wait, shot, I don't know what to do on a date. Oh, shit, did I say that out loud?"

@AnarchyReins

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is that laughter?" He asked... "You little..." Suddenly, he was tickling the cat's stomach. "Laugh at this." Then, Ronan kissed the cat's forehead. Something a pet owner done all the time.

It's just I already hurt you and I didn't mean too. So it is best If I travel alone for a little bit. I just can't stand that I hurt a beautiful person like you. Just so you know I do like you, but I can't stand the fact that I hurt you, SO I am going to leave for a little bit, Though I might not come back. I might just stay away from camp." Asher said as a few more tears dropped from his eyes. "Though remember this I do like you, and I hope you can be happy." Asher started to walk towards the camp gate, and more tears started to drop as he did. "Hey Elizabeth, we can go on that date if I come back." Asher had messed up, and he was going to fix it, but he needed some time to himself. Asher memories started to flash in front of him. Elizabeth reminded him of the girl he used to date, but ended up getting her killed because of the monsters following him. Alana reminded him of his best friend that died of a car crash. He never forgot the last words she texted him. 'I like you a lot, and I hope you like me too.' Asher started to cry even more. The ground began to freeze as he walked towards the gate.

Ronan let out a small laugh as the cat began to nibble on him. "You want out that much? Okay, jeez." The demigod let the cat camper down. "Just because you're getting embarrassed."

"I'll come with you!" Elizabeth stared, determination in her eyes. "You can't go alone, and I've been on the streets before." She stepped forward. "And you can't tell me no. You didn't hurt me."

@AnarchyReins

Alana: That's it! (she shoots her arrows at Asher's shirt and pants in a way that forces him into the wall of her cabin, keeping him from moving) You will stay here. You didn't hurt me. You are my friend, brother even! And you WILL stay with your sister! You will stay, and help me take care of all of these other campers, because I can't do this alone! And (she takes a water balloon, the same one that Asher was planning on using on her, and she attaches it to an arrow with a suction cup on the end instead of a blade. She then aims and shoots the water balloon at Asher's face) I win ;) I always win (walks away, keeping Asher stuck to the Apollo cabin's wall)

Astra took off, running into a bush to scare off the birds. And try and catch a mouse (Successfully.) So she picked it up and brought it back to her owner. Then set the dead thing on his feet before running off again to find something for Alana. She found a squirrel. Dropping at the girls feet, Astra looked up proudly. "Mew!"

Asher just continues to cry. 'Come man let it go. You are surrounded by your new family, the love you.' Asher just smiled at Alana's, no his sister's actions. "Okay I will stay, but Elizabeth I will take you on your date, and lil sis, prepare for the worst water balloon beating you have ever gotten." Asher then winked at Elizabeth, and blushed because she looked cute when she was determined.

Astrana: You're on > :) Oh, and let me know when you want to go on our date ;) (as she walks away, she looks down at the dead rodent, than to the small white kitten) Uh...thanks?

Pheonix woke up and sighed,"God I hate myself.." She walked past a small white kitten who she presumed was Astra,running to a male,who she presumed was Astra's Friend Ronan,another new camper. Her fiery red hair and peircing blue eyes were intimidating to anyone who saw her,and being the daughter of Hades,she was scary to some people but all she wanted was a friend. Yet she has none.."Being scared of water sucks." She sighs again and waves to the two new campers before walking to her cabin.

Alana: Oh, hi! I'm sorry about not saying welcoming you sooner, it's just been a long and hectic day :P I'm Alana, what's your name? :)

(Ronan isn't new. He is claimed and everything.)

Ronan knew enough about cats to know when they were trying to get praise. "Good girl Astra." He said as he picked up the mouse by its tail. "Well done!" Looking over to the chick who was waving to them, he waved back with a grin. A child of Hades really didn't frighten him. "You alright?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back