• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Same

I am heavily considering having them kiss. But that might be too soon. Dunno. They'll just cuddle for now
ahaha i'm considering it too but i think it may be too soon as well

yeah they can like fall asleep cuddling on the beach or something :)

Atto said:
Wow xD Okay... NEVERMIND GUYS..... My brain had a hiccup, it's all good
No prob. I once posted an entire character sheet not ONLY in the wrong tab, but in the wrong ROLEPLAY. The sheet was meant for a PM even, not a thread X3

I caught it pretty fast though, so it was fine… But man, my heart skipped a beat.

Is anyone available to interact with Raven? I just kinda left her to wander aimlessly and slightly unnerved by the sky all day…

SirDerpingtonIV said:
They are currently snuggling while Cassie watches. >:3
I know!! She's like that awkward third wheel that is stuck watching her best friend and her boyfriend. I feel so bad for Cassie right now!! D:

Her mom xD You guys just happen to be there too and hear her awkward response... @Semblance

PsychoDrummerA said:
I know!! She's like that awkward third wheel that is stuck watching her best friend and her boyfriend. I feel so bad for Cassie right now!! D:

Her mom xD You guys just happen to be there too and hear her awkward response...
LOL. I'm sorry!

PsychoDrummerA said:
And I though my character was gonna be the "third wheel" of the questing group X3

Mostly just because no one else in the group is even so much as bi, so… She has zero hope unless she goes back to camp.

KaiaWolf said:
And I though my character was gonna be the "third wheel" of the questing group X3
Mostly just because no one else in the group is even so much as bi, so… She has zero hope unless she goes back to camp.
haha she's there to keep Luke sane on the quest

...And Cassie's there to make everyone feel uncomfortable...and maybe kill some monsters, maybe plan a little.

KaiaWolf said:
Is anyone available to interact with Raven? I just kinda left her to wander aimlessly and slightly unnerved by the sky all day…
Sure! Inky is always free ^^ I love having a puppy as a character

Quiet Is Violent] [B]Lukara[/B] was a [URL="http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Klingon said:
Klingon[/URL] woman who lived in ancient times, the great love of Kahless the Unforgettable. Kahless and the Lady Lukara were in the Great Hall of Qam-Chee when it was stormed by five hundred of Molor's troops. The city garrison fled, but the two of them fought off the intruders alone, and thus began "the greatest romance in Klingon history."

lukara= romance and war

Luke= romance

Mara= War

WIN
OK. NO ONE CAN GET IN THE WAY OF THIS NOW. LITERALLY NO ONE

Quiet Is Violent] [B]Lukara[/B] was a [URL="http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Klingon said:
Klingon[/URL] woman who lived in ancient times, the great love of Kahless the Unforgettable. Kahless and the Lady Lukara were in the Great Hall of Qam-Chee when it was stormed by five hundred of Molor's troops. The city garrison fled, but the two of them fought off the intruders alone, and thus began "the greatest romance in Klingon history."

lukara= romance and war

Luke= romance

Mara= War

WIN
I hate everything. Lassie's a really cute dog ok! *goes over in the corner to cry* And yes, @SirDerpingtonIV , Cassie has to be there to distract Luke so nothing important happens. Callie is her partner in crime. Enough said.

Semblance said:
haha she's there to keep Luke sane on the quest
Pff, but who's gonna keep Raven sane? At least she's past the raging hormone stage… Mostly.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sure! Inky is always free ^^ I love having a puppy as a character

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Could Inky come find Raven? 'Cause I don't know where he is. She could probably use the puppy company X3

lukara= romance and war

Luke= romance

Mara= War

WIN
I'm gonna pretend I knew this when I created the name xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back