• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Volfy said:
You are aware I was not being serious, right?
I figured you were, but it's a lot harder to tell how someone will react on the internet. I would rather stab myself with a fork that fight with someone online, so I'm a tad hypersensitive to that kind of thing ^^

Also @PsychoDrummerA I totally may have sent you a PM with another picture, if you're interested… X3

PsychoDrummerA said:
I don't know why, but this is how I see Lassie vs. Lukara:
Lassie:

500a095f14de6b2ee2577d158b3c48c4.gif

Lukara:

13705379.gif
LOL

Kinda true actually. I had something like this planned during the quest.

KaiaWolf said:
True, but people can volunteer to take it from him, right? Or be tricked into volunteering? Just sayin', we could find a way if anyone feels like forcing their character to hold up the sky for a bit X3
I just realized I have literally every single book on my bookshelf. I could have just looked across the room to find the title…
That would a Mara kind of thing to do. "Ha! This can't weigh that much, you stupid bastard!"

PsychoDrummerA said:
Lol xD Does that mean I can plan the first one?
NO.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That would a Mara kind of thing to do. "Ha! This can't weigh that much, you stupid bastard!"

NO.
Technically, I still CAN... xD And I still might...

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Meh. Considering Lukara is watching the sunset together, I think you're running out of time
It could still happen... Besides, Cassie's at the beach now too. By the way, I think it's incredibly hilarious that while Luke is dueling Mara, he looks BEYOND her just to flash a smile at Cassie. xD

PsychoDrummerA said:
It could still happen... Besides, Cassie's at the beach now too. By the way, I think it's incredibly hilarious that while Luke is dueling Mara, he looks BEYOND her just to flash a smile at Cassie. xD
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back