• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Volfy said:
Love blooms quickly it seems.
Nice, I'll have Ryan stand around and cry about being such a fail at love or something. I'll try and finish of Alexus's CS so she can kill kittens or something equally stupid and evil.

@LittleShenanigans

Modern's character.Jethro. I have seen much of his interactions but he's always yelling about something hence the name, angry boots. Perhaps I should just call him Marcus Fenix.
He has yelled three times. Once at Zeus, Once in battle and he raised his voice slightly when Jared attacked him. I guess you're just looking at the wrong times.

ModernRanger said:
He has yelled three times. Once at Zeus, Once in battle and he raised his voice slightly when Jared attacked him. I guess you're just looking at the wrong times.
Whatever you say Marcus.

Volfy said:
Love blooms quickly it seems.
Nice, I'll have Ryan stand around and cry about being such a fail at love or something. I'll try and finish of Alexus's CS so she can kill kittens or something equally stupid and evil.

@LittleShenanigans

Modern's character.Jethro. I have seen much of his interactions but he's always yelling about something hence the name, angry boots. Perhaps I should just call him Marcus Fenix.
If you say soooo

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The Dragon Rider]So how many of the quest peeps are getting turned against the others? Also had an idea about how that could happen as well [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16338-shurikenphoenix/ said:
@ShurikenPhoenix[/URL]
Well most of team two seem to dislike each other and Vianca and Ryan aren't on good terms from team one. At camp it seems Jared and Jethro seriously dislike each other lol

so basically everyone hates everyone.

Maybe Ouranos can use this to his advantage?

Was going to suggest since some of the campers will turn on the rest that Pandora's box is used to turn them, since it does contain the evils of the world.

Like each turned camper can have an attribute from it like Pride, Fear, Desire, Envy etc

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]so basically everyone hates everyone.
Maybe Ouranos can use this to his advantage?

Was going to suggest since some of the campers will turn on the rest that Pandora's box is used to turn them, since it does contain the evils of the world.

Like each turned camper can have an attribute from it like Pride, Fear, Desire, Envy etc

[/QUOTE]
Yes that's a great idea!

This is going to be one epic fight :P

Imagine an appearance by 4 missing campers thought dead during the quest on the field as opponents.

Obviously they will appear different but it would be them.

Just need 3 more volunteers from the quest.

I don't know why, but this is how I see Lassie vs. Lukara:

Lassie:

500a095f14de6b2ee2577d158b3c48c4.gif

Lukara:

13705379.gif

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well most of team two seem to dislike each other and Vianca and Ryan aren't on good terms from team one. At camp it seems Jared and Jethro seriously dislike each other lol
The team two drama is really just the love triangle stuff. I could easily make it even more complicated, but I won't 'cause I'm nice X3

Or at least I'll wait until later…

Also @ModernRanger and I already have a convo going. We're planning introductions and such ^^

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]plus the villans will need a title :P

[/QUOTE]
Like a group title, or individual ones?

A group title since the titans will turn 4 of the campers against the Olympians

(lead the charge on the campers while the titans wage war)

KaiaWolf said:
The team two drama is really just the love triangle stuff. I could easily make it even more complicated, but I won't 'cause I'm nice X3
Or at least I'll wait until later…

Also @ModernRanger and I already have a convo going. We're planning introductions and such ^^

Like a group title, or individual ones?
How would you make it more complicated...?

PsychoDrummerA said:
How would you make it more complicated...?
Not that complicated, truth be told… I made it sound way more dramatic than it actually would be X3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Atlas and Krios I think
Also what if Atlas drops the sky on someone? It'd be book… Uh… Shoot I forgot which book that was in. Book whatever-number-it-was all over again.

KaiaWolf said:
Not that complicated, truth be told… I made it sound way more dramatic than it actually would be X3
Also what if Atlas drops the sky on someone? It'd be book… Uh… Shoot I forgot which book that was in. Book whatever-number-it-was all over again.
He can't drop the sky. If he does Ouranos is free.

Also, Jethro does not hate Jared. Infact, I have a plan to fix things between Jared and Jethro. Although, Callie might get a little pissed at Jethro.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]So who will the evil campers be :P

[/QUOTE]
Well, I've already got one in camp but as I've missed so much , I have no clue where to stick her into the story atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back