• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thank you!
burn__heretic_by_kreepingspawn-d5un8cw.jpg

[/QUOTE]
((I'll just end it with that picture. Look who's bleeding and who isn't :P ))

Hey~ is this still open? qwq

If so, is it alright if I make a daughter of Tyche and a cervitaur(except more of a satyr[deer legs instead of deer lower body])?

labyrinthecho said:
Hey~ is this still open? qwq
If so, is it alright if I make a daughter of Tyche and a cervitaur(except more of a satyr[deer legs instead of deer lower body])?
Yes it is still open, but mythical creatures other than demigods are NPCs you can still make a daughter of Tyche though :)

Jethro is talking to Chiron.

He is going to conclude his conversation. Then he is going to the mess hall to offer some food tributes to some of the Olympians. He needs to request the blessing of Ares, Athena and Apollo for the coming battle as well as asking Apollo's opinion/blessing for something else.

Then he is going to get Chiron to call a camp meeting and he'll try to convince the other campers to allow him to take charge of leading The Camp Defenses.

If possible, I think it'd be nice if before the quests begin, that the campers hold a funeral for those lost in the battle. Then some sort of party to celebrate the lives of those lost in the battle, the party could even have fireworks. These are just ideas though. The last say belongs to that of our two awesome GMs.

@The Dragon Rider

@Atto

Just a heads up guys, today we will be organising the quest tab and after Chiron says so the questers will 'leave camp' (I.e. Go to the settings tab! Exciting stuff :P )

Yet again I'm left in the dust as to what is happening. Every time I managed to read through the last ten pages I find ten more. It's a never ending cycle.

Also, since when were Callie and Mister angry boots a thing?

@ShurikenPhoenix @ModernRanger

Love blooms quickly it seems.

Nice, I'll have Ryan stand around and cry about being such a fail at love or something. I'll try and finish of Alexus's CS so she can kill kittens or something equally stupid and evil.

@LittleShenanigans

Modern's character.Jethro. I have seen much of his interactions but he's always yelling about something hence the name, angry boots. Perhaps I should just call him Marcus Fenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back