• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

High-five-8.gif

Meh... I'm okay with it. NY is cool FL is fun. But the others are Meh...

FL has orlando. Georgia is gorgeous if you go to the right parts. SC has an upside down house and golf. NC has fireworks. Virginia has Busch Gardens and lots of soccer fields. Maryland has the NIH and has Ocean City. Delaware is all beaches. Pennsylvania has Hershey and has skiing in the winter. New York has Broadway and shopping. Rhode Island has a light house. Or was that Connecticut? Massachusetts is historic. NH and Vermont have skiing. Maine has rocky beaches. The East Coast rocks.

Even without their weaknesses listed, I think I still know a way to beat the twins. Especially the scythe. It's such a horrible weapon for fighting, I don't know why people bother with it.

Ugh!!! I'm not gonna be on much today. If anything, I'll be back on tonight for a few hours, starting around 6-ish. I might check in every once in a while and reply to anything I can that has to do with Cassie.

ModernRanger said:
Even without their weaknesses listed, I think I still know a way to beat the twins. Especially the scythe. It's such a horrible weapon for fighting, I don't know why people bother with it.
Is that so? I guess we'll just have to see *Waggles eyebrows*

And she basically uses a Scythe because she likes it, not because it's practical X3

The scythe is horrendously bad weapon and honestly I don't know why you'd be using it unless you're a giant and can kill people like one would collect wheat.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The scythe is horrendously bad weapon and honestly I don't know why you'd be using it unless you're a giant and can kill people like one would collect wheat.
Lol xD

The scythe is easily blocked if you know how to fight. We are just warning you, please don't be offended if we take advantage of the weapons weaknesses.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Once again, Jessica lacks practicality. She literally just thinks it looks "Pretty", and like scaring people with it.

ModernRanger said:
The scythe is easily blocked if you know how to fight. We are just warning you, please don't be offended if we take advantage of the weapons weaknesses.
And I won't mind at all! I didn't have invincibility in mind when I gave her the weapon. I know as well as all of you Scythe's aren't the best X3

ModernRanger said:
Now, you could ACTUALLY FIGHT WITH SICKLES. I mean, alot of cultures made sickle swords to great effect.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Now, you could ACTUALLY FIGHT WITH SICKLES. I mean, alot of cultures made sickle swords to great effect.
I hate the Egyptian curved blades, they look so stupid to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back