• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

So, far (don't take offense I'm just starting my own opinions here)

Callie and Luke are my favorite two campers. I feel like with some more battle experience, Alex and Jethro would make a very deadly combat team. I also pay attention when Mara appears because I know something violent may occur. Nero is just a douche but I'm assuming that's the point. Amorite is a little too party girl but I come from a strict military household and I myself intend to become a cop, so that could be the reason why I'm not fond of her, but that doesn't mean she isn't skillfully written.

Semblance said:
"He smiled, "I'd just thought you'd like to know that Isara has a crush on your boyfriend Luke." He looked at her face waiting to see a semblance of reaction."
LOOOL THAT'S CLEVER "semblance" ahahaha @The Suspicious Eye

wait so does Isara actually like luke?
Yup.

See Isara is related to Nero on his mother's side so they reluctantantly had to spend time together at some point. So that's why he knows, think of it as a conversation that happened 3 years ago.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yup.
See Isara is related to Nero on his mother's side so they reluctantantly had to spend time together at some point. So that's why he knows, think of it as a conversation that happened 3 years ago.

[/QUOTE]
I THOUGHT NERO WAS LYING

ModernRanger said:
So, far (don't take offense I'm just starting my own opinions here)
Callie and Luke are my favorite two campers. I feel like with some more battle experience, Alex and Jethro would make a very deadly combat team. I also pay attention when Mara appears because I know something violent may occur. Nero is just a douche but I'm assuming that's the point. Amorite is a little too party girl but I come from a strict military household and I myself intend to become a cop, so that could be the reason why I'm not fond of her, but that doesn't mean she isn't skillfully written.
As long as you don't trash on my other characters which are less interesting. Except for one with a excellent backstory. I'm chill with the Nero hate. Nero is a douche.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I THOUGHT NERO WAS LYING
LOL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

xD he was 100% truthful, and those toxins would have really come in handy for you guys. Oh well. Too late to, edit now. Wait did I delete my last post so you could try again? I did? How kind of me xD .

I don't trash on characters. Every character is the way they are. That's the beauty of Roleplaying, there are times when I feel these characters are so real. Sometimes I completely forget that these characters are only beings of our imaginations. Sometimes, they just feel so real. It's amazing isn't it?

All of my character are a hidden part of me that terrifies me. In order to get over them I have to become them, and that is why I roleplay and act. Except for Amorite. She is just a genderbend of one of my all time favorite characters with a little more depth. (It's hard to put depth into a character in a song)

aww i'm so flattered that luke is one of your favorite characters :) @ModernRanger may i ask why?

wait that's rly funny bc luke, cassie, mara, & isara are all on the same quest team LOL oh god this is going to get interesting

AND alex is gay too & luke is the only other guy on the team

THANK GOD FOR RAVEN @KaiaWolf

ModernRanger said:
I don't trash on characters. Every character is the way they are. That's the beauty of Roleplaying, there are times when I feel these characters are so real. Sometimes I completely forget that these characters are only beings of our imaginations. Sometimes, they just feel so real. It's amazing isn't it?
Meh, it helps my personality disorder. Plus gets me into drawing again. Oh yeah, @SirDerpingtonIV can u find a pic that kinda looks like Mara I'm doing a team 2 portrait.

Luke is a very kind person and he doesn't allow being a child of Aphordite to go to his head. He isn't some weak pretty boy, he can do what he needs to do.

The reason I roleplay is this.

Besides just the simple fact that I love writing stories, I also have medical reasons.

You see, growing up I've always dreamed of being in the military. So many of my family have been in the military that I just looked forward to joining my siblings. They all have told me that of all of them, they think I'd be the best suited to a military lifestyle. That made me look forward to it so much. I was going to make my family proud....until a few years ago.

I was diagnosed with Chron's disease. The Military doesn't take people with Chronic conditions and so I had to watch my dreams disappear. After that things got much worse. I would spend says in excruciating pain from my condition. Pain so bad that morphine couldn't even stop it.

I'd go through times where I'd throw up blood. Things got really bad. I started off this year at 182lbs, now I'm at 140lbs.

My condition got bad to the point that on June 27th I had to have emergency surgery. The surgeon said she was shocked and appalled at what she found when she opened up my abdomen. She commented that if she had not seen it for herself, she never would have believed it. Now, I'm recovering from surgery and the only thing that has kept me sane through these last 7 years has been Roleplaying. Because of sites like Rpnation I've been able to escape my life of pain and torment. For a few hours, I didn't have to be me, I could be anyone I wanted to be. It was a life saver.

Roleplaying has saved my life and the characters I have created for my stories have become my own little family. I can't express how much I love Roleplaying.

ModernRanger said:
The reason I roleplay is this.
Besides just the simple fact that I love writing stories, I also have medical reasons.

You see, growing up I've always dreamed of being in the military. So many of my family have been in the military that I just looked forward to joining my siblings. They all have told me that of all of them, they think I'd be the best suited to a military lifestyle. That made me look forward to it so much. I was going to make my family proud....until a few years ago.

I was diagnosed with Chron's disease. The Military doesn't take people with Chronic conditions and so I had to watch my dreams disappear. After that things got much worse. I would spend says in excruciating pain from my condition. Pain so bad that morphine couldn't even stop it.

I'd go through times where I'd throw up blood. Things got really bad. I started off this year at 182lbs, now I'm at 140lbs.

My condition got bad to the point that on June 27th I had to have emergency surgery. The surgeon said she was shocked and appalled at what she found when she opened up my abdomen. She commented that if she had not seen it for herself, she never would have believed it. Now, I'm recovering from surgery and the only thing that has kept me sane through these last 7 years has been Roleplaying. Because of sites like Rpnation I've been able to escape my life of pain and torment. For a few hours, I didn't have to be me, I could be anyone I wanted to be. It was a life saver.

Roleplaying has saved my life and the characters I have created for my stories have become my own little family. I can't express how much I love Roleplaying.
wow that's amazing- stay strong! even though your initial dream cannot be achieved, this world, especially america, is filled with so many possibilities- try to find stay open minded and find another dream you can achieve :) im rly glad to hear that roleplay has helped you so much

Sorry about the quoted post in the In character Roleplay. The downside to this Rpnation App is that you can't delete your posts.

ModernRanger said:
Sorry about the quoted post in the In character Roleplay. The downside to this Rpnation App is that you can't delete your posts.
oh you can- you just tap on it and click delete

also i think you said cassie instead of callie in your post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back