• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I have a cousin named Cassie I'm really close to so I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I have been worried about that happening.

Every time I go to sleep there's another ten pages by morning. It's very annoying.

Anyone mind can Catching me up?

Volfy said:
Every time I go to sleep there's another ten pages by morning. It's very annoying.
Anyone mind can Catching me up?
you only have to read to the end of pg 149 bc that's when the meeting at the big house with chiron is over- anything after that is freeplay

chiron basically just told everyone whats been happening and that they need to send 2 teams of campers out onto the quests to the 4 titans

I usually only read posts my characters has something to do with. If you think about it. My character wasn't present for most roleplay posts. So, he shouldn't know what was said unless someone tells. It's far easy to pretend ignorance when the ignorance is true then to trying to prove your ignorant when you're not.

I just woke up

WHAT TIME ZONES DO YOU LIVE IN?????????????????????????? 3:00 AM IS NOT EARTHLY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I just woke up
WHAT TIME ZONES DO YOU LIVE IN?????????????????????????? 3:00 AM IS NOT EARTHLY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
It's 10:22pm here. I'm actually australian.

It's 9:25 now but yall be posting at 3:00 AM and when I read it I just think 'what the shmerr? why are you up?'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back