• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ModernRanger said:
Also, Jethro does not hate Jared. Infact, I have a plan to fix things between Jared and Jethro. Although, Callie might get a little pissed at Jethro.
She won't slap him in the face don't worry :P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
He can't drop the sky. If he does Ouranos is free.
True, but people can volunteer to take it from him, right? Or be tricked into volunteering? Just sayin', we could find a way if anyone feels like forcing their character to hold up the sky for a bit X3

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Book three. Titan's curse

[/QUOTE]
ModernRanger said:
Book 3-The Titan's Curse
I just realized I have literally every single book on my bookshelf. I could have just looked across the room to find the title…

ShurikenPhoenix said:
He can't drop the sky. If he does Ouranos is free.
KaiaWolf said:
True, but people can volunteer to take it from him, right? Or be tricked into volunteering? Just sayin', we could find a way if anyone feels like forcing their character to hold up the sky for a bit X3
I just realized I have literally every single book on my bookshelf. I could have just looked across the room to find the title…
It would be kind of funny if Cassie got stuck under there, just because it suits her sucky luck. Also it could lead up to her dramatic death/almost death... I don't think she'd be tricked though, it could be like Annabeth did. She did it so she could get someone she cared about out from under there.

PsychoDrummerA said:
It would be kind of funny if Cassie got stuck under there, just because it suits her sucky luck. Also it could lead up to her dramatic death/almost death... I don't think she'd be tricked though, it could be like Annabeth did. She did it so she could get someone she cared about out from under there.
Oh my god stop it. You stop that angst right now and go look at pictures of kittens or something equally adorable

ModernRanger said:
Damian can help with that. Damian could shift into someone she cares about, trick her to take his place, then turn back as he walks away from her.
@PsychoDrummerA
Oh my gosh! Your evilness is amazing!

KaiaWolf said:
Oh my god stop it. You stop that angst right now and go look at pictures of kittens or something equally adorable
I LOVE KITTEHS OH MY GOSH!!!!!

The Dragon Rider] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18361-volfy/ said:
@Volfy[/URL]
Unless you write her back in as being taken by Ouranos already so she can be one of the 4 ?
Well I'm almost done with her CS but as it stands she is already on the side of the titans(Daughter of Hyperion) and is only at camp to 'lurk' and see how they respond to the recent attacks.

PsychoDrummerA said:
I LOVE KITTEHS OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Here, have a row of kittens to combat the angst you seem so ready to release upon your poor character

kittens.jpg

Oh my god this is a DRAWING of a kitten. It looks a weird amount like my cat, actually…? Different markings, but same kind of face.

It's pretty big, so I put it in a spoiler

12118-sleepy-kitten-1920x1200-artistic-wallpaper.jpg
[/spoiler=Kitten]

KaiaWolf said:
Oh my god this is a DRAWING of a kitten. It looks a weird amount like my cat, actually…? Different markings, but same kind of face.
It's pretty big, so I put it in a spoiler

12118-sleepy-kitten-1920x1200-artistic-wallpaper.jpg
[/spoiler=Kitten]

How do you even DRAW something like that?

@Volfy Okay but for serious, please don't retaliate. I do not mean to start anything, I merely wish to enjoy bunnies ^^

@PsychoDrummerA Maybe I'll PM you any more pictures I find. I don't wanna clog up the OOC with cuteness too much, if that's even possible~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back