• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

and what are the odds that I chose the name Luke and you chose the name Mara

I feel rly bad for Cassie tho :( although I do agree that lassie is a cute dog :)

Right, I'm back. I've been busy being super manly, and stuff. Building sheds in the rain, hammer in one hand and beer in another. Andddd I've missed even more. Shit.

Anything interesting happen?

Semblance said:
I feel rly bad for Cassie tho :( although I do agree that lassie is a cute dog :)
Yeah... :( And I know right!? Who doesn't like Lassie!?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I swear to god there are way too many coincidences for our characters not to get together. Its unstoppable.
You know, they could get together...for a little while xD

Volfy said:
Right, I'm back. I've been busy being super manly, and stuff. Building sheds in the rain, hammer in one hand and beer in another. Andddd I've missed even more. Shit.
Anything interesting happen?
Not really but the quest tab is upon...I don't think anyone is posting there though lol. It's in the settings tab.

tumblr_m49wslCdH11r4u9wdo1_400.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
Noooo! Nothing much has happened, but the settings tab is ready for the quest. No one is in that tab yet though :)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
Noooo! Nothing much has happened, but the settings tab is ready for the quest. No one is in that tab yet though :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:

xD Thanks.

Such nice people these days.

SOrry I've been at tennis. Yeah not much is happening.

I apologize for all the changing borders. I 'm starting to learn code so I'm experimenting

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]SOrry I've been at tennis. Yeah not much is happening.

I apologize for all the changing borders. I 'm starting to learn code so I'm experimenting

[/QUOTE]
That's okay. I only just started learning code too...it's quite fun :)

Well, at least I'm not alone. Now I gotta post about Jared freaking out. I don't know what to do with Alana, though.

*grumbles angrily* I have all these good Lassie moment ideas that I'm never gonna get to use *throws away a kazillion blueprints* And there's no stopping Lukara now!!! *pouts in the corner while petting a hedgehog*

PsychoDrummerA said:
*grumbles angrily* I have all these good Lassie moment ideas that I'm never gonna get to use *throws away a kazillion blueprints* And there's no stopping Lukara now!!! *pouts in the corner while petting a hedgehog*
One word: Backbone

ShurikenPhoenix said:
HEDGEHOG! You should name it Sonic
4cf.jpg

PsychoDrummerA said:
KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back