• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
4cf.jpg

KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO @Volfy

Volfy said:
I don't know. Who Dares Wins.
You gotta take some chances if you wanna get your man.
I think I might have Cassie do something when she wakes up, but I'm just not wanting her to do anything stupid and impulsive that'll ruin her chances completely... You know? Like blowing up at Mara probably wouldn't be the best thing in the world to do...

PsychoDrummerA said:
I think I might have Cassie do something when she wakes up, but I'm just not wanting her to do anything stupid and impulsive that'll ruin her chances completely... You know? Like blowing up at Mara probably wouldn't be the best thing in the world to do...
Don't go full psycho on Luke but maybe hint at how Cassie feels to him. Just don't end up like Ryan, completely unable to express any feelings regarding romance.

Volfy said:
Don't go full psycho on Luke but maybe hint at how Cassie feels to him. Just don't end up like Ryan, completely unable to express any feelings regarding romance.
Exactly, and poor Ryan!!!

Oh my gosh! I ship Jethro and Callie so hard it's not even funny!

Yeah, Cassie's pretty bored right now, but if you sneak up on her, she WILL fall off the climbing wall and since Luke's being a mythological pain in the patootie, there won't be anyone there to catch her.

@Yuuki Kuran @Semblance

I'm about to be off for the night! I'll check again in the morning, so until then....

GOODBYE MY FELLOW PEOPLE!!!!!!

Hey, guys, um...can someone tell me how to put a code in? I'm not making another character, I just want to know.

Everyone dead?

ALSO, for the dead campers, why not use the unused Characters in the CS tab?

Aqua, Jane, Areceli Dylan, to name a few.

Oh look. Four campers were mentioned dead.

Four campers unused.

I'll be busy this weekend, though I will try my best to respond. Though I might not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back