• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Ahhh, the man himself returns. I would say something smug but I fear I may break my jaw if my grin gets any wider.

Let the game of love begin.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Ryan should find Vianca..... I want her to try to kill him emotionally

[/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking of getting a post up where he tries and talks to her but he's a bit down at them moment. With all these couples coming together this is pretty much Ryan.

giphy.gif

Quiet Is Violent] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18361-volfy/ said:
@Volfy[/URL] Well Vianca doesn't have a babe yet so it's not like EVERYONE is gettign together
That's because she isn't really old enough(14 isn't it?) to feel much more then a crush. Ryan on the other had is a 17 year old boy, need I say more.

I beg to differ. 13 year old girls are more emotionally mature than a 13 year old boy. Emotionally, she's as mature as a 17 year old boy. Physically she's less mature and sexually she isn't as mature, but emotionally, in terms of devoting her heart, she is about as mature as Ryan

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I beg to differ. 13 year old girls are more emotionally mature than a 13 year old boy. Emotionally, she's as mature as a 17 year old boy. Physically she's less mature and sexually she isn't as mature, but emotionally, in terms of devoting her heart, she is about as mature as Ryan

[/QUOTE]
Ehhh, I can't really put a case against that as,oddly enough I've never been a thirteen year old girl. I can't argue that thirteen year old boys are very mature as I spend my years (up until about last month actually) running around my garden with my arms outstretched, making engine noises and pretending to be a plane. Then again, that fact that fucking Mara has got more going then him is a mild annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back